Harry has lost the dressing room?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ah, I'm out of the loop. Haven't been keeping track. This is either the beginning of the end for him, or the beginning of the end of some big names then you'd think. Let's hope the former is true.

Wasn't getting at you by the way, just saying you don't need an article to see that he's lost control.

I will piss my pants if Harrys failure to handle this whole situation (that he has in no small part created) costs him the England job.

Using us as a Soap Box/Stepping stone is cuntish.

Levy won't sack him when he thinks he can still get loads of compensation from the FA. We'd look like mugs to sack him and then for the FA to appoint him for free.

CJM said:
Levy won't sack him when he thinks he can still get loads of compensation from the FA. We'd look like mugs to sack him and then for the FA to appoint him for free.

We're talking about the situation where the FA don't appoint him.

Ben said:
CJM said:

We're talking about the situation where the FA don't appoint him.

:gomes: :harryfacepalm:

henryp0p said:
Ksaw92 said:
tombo said:
ade has taken down the 'play for spurs' bit off his twitter bio.

fuck.

seriously, if ade refuses to play I cannot see us getting another point this season

Agreed. I've got a better first touch than Defoe for fuck's sake.

If true, then then the whiney cunt can just fuck right off. Not really a big surprise is it?

If not then I take it all back.

I've had far too much ale than is good for me, especially on a Sunday.

Whats supposedly gone on between Arry and Ade then? Can't we put Arry on gardening leave til the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom