Gutted

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The point of your post was obvious. Your attitude will come out as the games roll by.
I have no love for Redknapp you dick, my only defense of the guy was to continually point out the lies and shite that people like you posted about him. I don't support managers, I just support the club and the team.
If you stop airing your hypocrisy, I'll stop pointing it out. You are in no position to warn posters against their unreasonable expectations of new managers - thats what makes you the hypocrite. I point it out by repeating your behaviour, blaming me for exhibiting your pattern of conduct is no defence, just the act of a desperate man.
You have pointed nothing out other than your immaturity to hold civilised debate on here without resulting to pathetic childish insults. 54 years old again?

As I said - go read my post in the Poch thread following his appointment - it's all there to see and noting will change that as much as you are desperately trying to twist it and suit your laughable agenda, something which has been open and exposed on here more times than Arry's car window. If you want to tell me how great he was - PM me anytime, we've done this dance before.

Some of our fans are getting like the Goons.. They base players/managers by how big a name they are..

How big a name was Fergie? Or Bill Shankly etc?

Too many fans are getting drawn in by the CL and see all these big stars and get over excited by it..

Pochettinos hasn't been paraded around the CL circuit so therefore some see him as doomed to fail..

Give the man a chance and then judge him.

The pink sugar coated CL is not the be all and end all of football..

Some of our fans are getting like the Goons.. They base players/managers by how big a name they are..

Too many fans are getting drawn in by the CL and see all these big stars and get over excited by it..

Pochettinos hasn't been paraded around the CL circuit so therefore some see him as doomed to fail..

Slightly O/T but out of interest - if De Boer was one of the 5 candidates interviewed - why would you imagine he didn't make the cut? Price?

You have pointed nothing out other than your immaturity to hold civilised debate on here without resulting to pathetic childish insults. 54 years old again?

As I said - go read my post in the Poch thread following his appointment - it's all there to see and noting will change that as much as you are desperately trying to twist it and suit your laughable agenda, something which has been open and exposed on here more times than Arry's car window. If you want to tell me how great he was - PM me anytime, we've done this dance before.
What agenda? I don't have one, unless it is to point out risible and hypocritical posters. Where have I resorted to childish insults, calling you a dick isn't an insult. And -coming from you, again its total cant, given the deluge of foulmouthed insults you have poured in my direction, whenever you are taken to task.
For some reason your stock rebuttal seems locked at calling me childish, why is that? Because I highlighted your shortcomings - again?
Trust me, I'm being civilised and adult about this, its you who are too immature to reflect on the accuracy of what I have had to say.

Slightly O/T but out of interest - if De Boer was one of the 5 candidates interviewed - why would you imagine he didn't make the cut? Price?

I don't believe money was any issue what so ever. I can only assume, and I hope this is the case, that Poch ticked more boxes than FDB.
I hope Levy saw everything that the club needs in Poch.

It is a fact, people are obsessed with CL names, players and managers. Lister Lister is the one who got me realising that there is more to him than we might first think. What i've read about him since then has made me open my eyes and I am now excited by what Poch could do for this club..

I like many others preferred the names of LVG and FDB. When LVG was off the table, I was pining for FDB due to where he had coached and his achievements. His relationships to Eriksen and Vertonghen. I was seduced by the idea of total football/Ajax connection coming to The Lane.

However my mind was changed by a number of positive articles relating to Pochettino and his ideas about how the game is played. Yes he has only coached at mid table sides. The same could be said for the likes for Brendan Rodgers and Roberto Martinez, both seem to be doing okay given the larger platform for them to display their talents. Hell, even Wenger came for Japan and everyone at the time was Arsene who? (yes I know he won a League title with Monaco, but seriously we'd have said that was equal to an SPL win). Every coach starts out somewhere and why not us for Pochettino to go to the next level, we have bigger resources, half decent squad and given his playing experience, philosophy and coaching. It could be just what we need to get those extra 3-6pts that we need for the so called glory land for Champions League qualification.

Drops-Mic-Walks-Away-Gif.gif

Saints fan in peace.
To those of you bitching and moaning about MP let me give you some context.

I am and have been a Saints fan for over 30 years. Season ticket holder since I was 7 (With the exception of two separate years - when kids and finances dictated) and have seen players and managers come and go, which is part of the game.

I've seen players like Channon, Ball, Shilton, Wright, Keegan, Williams, Wallace, Shearer, Hoddle (You lot again) Walcott, Bale, Chamberlain etc. etc. all leave.
Not one of those departures hurts as much as this one.
I genuinely think you now have one of the best managers in the league. He is completely different from anything else you have seen. Not all players will survive his arrival - Including big names, but for those of you that are moaning..... take yourselves back to the first half at White Hart Lane against the Saints...... We battered you, humiliated you and then gave away a bizarre goal and let you back in. Your squad won't let that happen - More maturity, depth and quality.

Enjoy the ride - And you will get one.

Being proved more and more right with every passing day.

Hi Mensa and Cahspurs. I was 'less than sober' when I posted this, and that ole devil was advocating inside of me, so I must confess it doesn't have the usual logic that I hope my posts have. Therefore I won't try to defend it.

WHAT I will say, and I'm sober now :), is that I don't think MP will better 'the clueless, dim-witted' one's PPG or goals per Prem game next season. So if that prediction comes true, I await the same kind of verbal slaughter, sarcasm and abuse that rained on Sherwood, because that would be fair wouldn't it :)
When the season is over and Poch has a higher win percentage than Sherwood somebody has to show this to Greaves. Pretty sure he has me on mute after I said that Dawson wasn't very good awhile back.

Saints fan in peace.
To those of you bitching and moaning about MP let me give you some context.

I am and have been a Saints fan for over 30 years. Season ticket holder since I was 7 (With the exception of two separate years - when kids and finances dictated) and have seen players and managers come and go, which is part of the game.

I've seen players like Channon, Ball, Shilton, Wright, Keegan, Williams, Wallace, Shearer, Hoddle (You lot again) Walcott, Bale, Chamberlain etc. etc. all leave.
Not one of those departures hurts as much as this one.
I genuinely think you now have one of the best managers in the league. He is completely different from anything else you have seen. Not all players will survive his arrival - Including big names, but for those of you that are moaning..... take yourselves back to the first half at White Hart Lane against the Saints...... We battered you, humiliated you and then gave away a bizarre goal and let you back in. Your squad won't let that happen - More maturity, depth and quality.

Enjoy the ride - And you will get one.
I find it hilarious, but not completely surprising, that ArcspacE ArcspacE neg repped this post.

And there remains one disagree. Didn't check who it was, must have been some Woolwich troll.

When the season is over and Poch has a higher win percentage than Sherwood somebody has to show this to Greaves. Pretty sure he has me on mute after I said that Dawson wasn't very good awhile back.
Its not even worth goading him thats just ridiculous. Clearly doesnt get it, does it. The senile old prick.

lol what's the point of starting an argument here, honestly.

think we're all, ArcspacE ArcspacE included, fairly happy with how MP has turned around the squad. Let's leave it at that.
The burger munching cock-socket quoted a 10-month old post because internet-rep is probably all he has going for him at the moment so he felt wronged

:kaboullol:

Back
Top Bottom