Gutted

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And to think we nicked their song as well!!

For me the best endorsement for him has been from Southampton fans, ive been listening to phone ins etc this afternoon and it has been by and large dominated by them phoning up absolutely gutted that he is leaving, most were saying they can handle or expect to loose a couple of big players but were OK about it if he was still the manager. For me this speaks volumes especially given the circumstances of his arrival.

Two much better ones than the ones above. Nothing against you Mensa Mensa , as I'm sure you didn't come up with them.

Surely it's the Pochosaurus!
a3a347de51c12135185.jpg

El Regalo! Spanish for The Gift! Powerful! But granted a little dramatic. Plus not sure if its correct in terms of the correct Argentinian expression?

Best yet for me, Chicken Tonight's Tino.

Mentioned it in another thread recently in which someone cited some posts from a Saints board, and I had to say that I can't help but you feel for you guys. That is a brutal wall to hit after coming this remarkably far on the back of your own developed players. Wish you guys all the best in your recovery (except against us of course), and I want you to know and hopefully share with your fellow fans that there are more of us that sympathize with you guys than you probably suspect.
Cheers Fella ..... Fooking hurts at this end tonight
We were always going to lose Shaw & Lallana, but Poch is heartbreaking.
Will keep an eye out for your results and think what could have been.....

And to think we nicked their song as well!!

For me the best endorsement for him has been from Southampton fans, ive been listening to phone ins etc this afternoon and it has been by and large dominated by them phoning up absolutely gutted that he is leaving, most were saying they can handle or expect to loose a couple of big players but were OK about it if he was still the manager. For me this speaks volumes especially given the circumstances of his arrival.

It's an American original including the lyrics, so with all due respect it's no more theirs than it is ours.

Any place where you might have a link to a video with some of these? Genuinely intrigued to hear what more of their fans have to say, can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen a fanbase as distraught across the board as these poor souls.

Hey op. Does he play people out of position? Does he play poor performers because they trained well? Does he make strange players captain? Does he play loaners instead of record transfer midfielders? Does he derobe on the touch line? Does he make people in the posh seats uneasy because of his presence? Does he make top earners play with the kids? Does he talk like a bullfrog with laryngitis on horse tranquilizers in post match interviews? What is the hair situation?

Thanks for the nice comments,Good luck in the future and fingers crossed that your board spends the Lallana and Shaw money (Providing they are sold)

Back
Top Bottom