Guglielmo Vicario

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

‘Vicario spends up to ten hours at the training ground and he is the only player to always do a session on his day off, sometimes sleeping there.’

Where does he sleep there? Does he have a sleeping bag in his locker! Do they provide him with a cot? That’s unreal dedication
There are high standard accommodation at the training center and ready made (nutritious) food, so he is in good hands,

There are high standard accommodation at the training center and ready made (nutritious) food, so he is in good hands,

I imagine him walking around the empty facility after everyone else has gone home, Gatorade in hand, pressing buttons on the machinery in the gym, going to the fridge and changing the name labels around on the players’ containers. At twilight he looks out at the training pitch, watching it get darker, and sighs.

I imagine him walking around the empty facility after everyone else has gone home, Gatorade in hand, pressing buttons on the machinery in the gym, going to the fridge and changing the name labels around on the players’ containers. At twilight he looks out at the training pitch, watching it get darker, and sighs.

Who said that place is empty? Maybe he's got his groupies :D

https://www.tiktok.com/@natasja.ax/video/6910994837567212801

View: https://twitter.com/RachaelHolding/status/1134915600969543680

Has this boy been a revelation!?

Personally i tought it would be really hard to find a successor to Hugo! And i shat my pants on his debut. But bloody hell has he been good since!

Tbf if I signed from Spurs from a foreign country I'd look to stay there rather than buy a house!

Surprised a few of the younger, single guys don't.

Not denying Ange's positive influence but it's not good to have your CBs making so many last ditch tackles.

We rode our luck in most of our games.
I think it is good that our CBs are making last ditch tackles. It’s called playing brave which will allow teams chances. The reason it works is because the pace of our whole back 4 is incredible. No other team has that pace defensively so we will concede less on the counter. Because we dominate every team just now that’s how most teams are going to have to score against us and we are very well equipped to deal with it.

I think a lot are consequence from our own bad luck in front of goal tbh.

Luton game for example, If Richarlison doesn't miss the sitter early in the game, we relieve the pressure on ourselves and I imagine Bissouma probably doesn't end up getting sent off, meaning we open Luton up more and concede less chances to a team that's mentally done.

I think we limit teams to having very little clear goalscoring chances against us in all honesty.

Now there WILL be a game at some point this season where we can't break a team down and we will concede and perhaps end up losing, despite dominating. This happens to everyone. Man City against Wolves earlier in the season (or against us every single seaosn to be fair). But that's football, I think

This is exactly it!

Interesting that Ange said that the forward line needs work and he's not 100% happy with our attacking play, that to me tells me that we should be putting teams to the sword, not sure if he cares as much about the defence as it will take care of itself.

He's been the best keeper in the league but no-one wants to admit it.

Yea, that is some mental gymnastic to dance around the fact.

It is like with coming up with excuses why Spurs would not be a title contender this year.
Massive effort being put in for this bullshit they come up with.

But whatever gloats their goats :D :D

100% Raya.

The smokescreen

He's the only player I can think of who we moved on from and signed someone else.

Other than maybe at a stretch Orban. When we ended up just signing Veliz instead (who definitely wants to be here) but I didn't get the impression Orban wanted out of Gent like Raya did Brentford.

He's the only player I can think of who we moved on from and signed someone else.

Other than maybe at a stretch Orban. When we ended up just signing Veliz instead (who definitely wants to be here) but I didn't get the impression Orban wanted out of Gent like Raya did Brentford.

Orban is a shout but Raya never gave me the impression he wanted Spurs. More that he just wanted out.

probably figured Brentford nearly finished above us and he could do better than us with UTD, woolwich and chavs still searching for a GK at that time

Glad he thought that way. Never wanted him.

what about that CB from Germany, the more expensive option we all wanted, and we stopped and went for VDV (fortunately) instead

what about that CB from Germany, the more expensive option we all wanted, and we stopped and went for VDV (fortunately) instead

Tapsoba. Also a decent shout tbh.

Especially when you hear how van de Ven speaks about us and the rumours he rejected advances from Barca and Liverpool

Back
Top Bottom