Glorious Defeat

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think my problem has always been the extremists in both sides, we hear the argument against baseless negativity all of the time, but at the same time we have people who do the same on the other side.

Like with people acting like they know how exactly how a player is feel, we get the exact same in players defence.

Ah, fuck, I don't care
At the end of the day I don't think there's a need to go either way. Opinions should be based on logical assessment based on the information to hand. I think that's where people fall down. Their opinion is impacted by either their emotion over a result or what they think should be the popular opinion. In reality the truth, as ever, is somewhere in between.

At the end of the day I don't think there's a need to go either way. Opinions should be based on logical assessment based on the information to hand. I think that's where people fall down. Their opinion is impacted by either their emotion over a result or what they think should be the popular opinion. In reality the truth, as ever, is somewhere in between.

My opinion is that it felt like we lost yesterday... and we didn't even play!

THAT'S totally illogical Captain!
...fitba's fookin' wi' ma heed! (and I'm not even Scottish... go figure?)

I don't get it. This doesn't translate into Republican.
:avbcringe:

So why don't you just support United? Success is something we all want, yes, but being a supporter is more than that.

Bore off with that 'support UTD' shit, I want us to be successful not fucking utd and every fan should want success for their club and threads like this where we come to aplaud our failures is what's wrong with the mindset of a lot of fans.

Success is something 'we all want' yes but it seems failiure is something we're willing to accept far too easily and far too often.

Back
Top Bottom