Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are up against it with both Gio and Tanguy. I don't think we are in a position to negotiate a higher price for either.

Both are chancers and any real club will be able to spot it a mile off.
Gio has at least put himself in the shop window a bit but Ndombele is finished no one will even take him on loan.

Gio has at least put himself in the shop window a bit but Ndombele is finished no one will even take him on loan.

At least with only a year left it makes it easier to take a hit on that contract in the summer and pay him off to leave. You never know though, someone might take him in Saudi. But yeah GLC should have enough suitors in the summer. I suspect if he goes back to Spain his injury record will clear up quick enough. Somewhere warm and less stressful for the poor little darling.

To be honest, might be time to start having the conversation of starting him over Maddison.
Think I’d like to see :

Vicario
Porro Romero VdV Udogie
Bantancur
Sarr LoCelso
Maddison Werner
Son​
Next game, with Johnson first sub on (think he doesn’t have legs/lungs/oxylipins for 90 presently, hence much more effective second half sub).

Shake up CM and give Maddison a jolt.

Who else thought he was injured again within 30 seconds of coming on yesterday?

If you're not at the stage now where his ability isn't a problem, you should stay out of running football clubs.
He'll be injured soon if we keep using him. And then we'll struggle to sell him in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom