Gent v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh fucking come on already.

200.webp

Ahhhh went above my head......surveys show that 42% of this thread has been taken up by people who aren't watching later. Defence. mechanism is up!
Haha, I should have known better than to joke about it knowing the lukewarm attitude to the Europa by some on here. Personally I always want to see Spurs play, except maybe friendlies which can get boring. Its interesting to see that we're expected to play a pretty strong side tonight and looks like a nice awayday for the yid army!

oh God. More crap commentary to get wound up at.

Can someone recommend a decent radio commentator I can listen to while I mute the telly?

Simon Mayo is on at that time and I think he's a Spur!

Won't be talking footy probably but better than Mcmanananananaman!

Firstly I must say I appreciate that you have designated me the arbitrator of such things. Secondly, on to the question, you can't be a spurs supporter because I said so.
Who can and can't support Spurs, the proper way to sing songs at a game, you don't mind if I help you write your next book:

"The game is about what I say it's about: The Raiders Raiders guide to being a football supporter"
:freund:

Back
Top Bottom