Gary Mabbutt -hospital

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tVY6cEd
tVY6cEd.png

Gotta love Wiki sometimes...

Each to their own. But she is an absolute minger. I would not go near that.

Having just investigated the quality of her artistic output via Fake Driving School. I'd be very skeptical that anyone would realistically not go near that :) I am however dubious that she would be able to assess a 3 point turn with any credibility.

Having just investigated the quality of her artistic output via Fake Driving School. I'd be very skeptical that anyone would realistically not go near that :) I am however dubious that she would be able to assess a 3 point turn with any credibility.
She can reverse into my bay any time she pleases.

Many years ago,for reasons I don't need to go into, i was able to blag way my way into helping out on team photo day at WHL. Mabbutt was still captain, and for a pro footballer, the day must have been an utter ballache. Sitting around for hours for each sponsors photo (they take the main one that we all see. then they take loads of others, for each sponsor, with the players holding banners with the logo, or holding the sponsors product(s). Lots of people there, some with kids, all looking for autographs (Kind of day where , even though excited to be there, you start to get tired after several hours of it. and I didnt have a training session to look forward to after it was done)
Some of the players started to cock about after a while, just silly things to irritate the photographer and ruin shots, which was understandable.
Mabbutt never did. the whole day, up to when we left, he was professional, polite and courteous. Had time for everyone that wanted to speak to him. When Bill Nicholson turned up, first person over to shake his hand. Mabbutt was everything you want your club captain to be.

Like many others, I look forward to seeing him at the opening day of the preparation H stadium (or, lets face it, White Hart Lane, as the supporters will ALWAYS call it)

Back
Top Bottom