Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

nobody cares seriously. I’m rarely on here but any time I am it’s posts like this littered in every thread of grown men acting like little bitches. We are all here to talk and read about the spurs. Nothing more
So again...you've tagged me..did you send the same message to grocer? If not, then double standards...he's the bully and coward here And why should I out up with being called a wanker because I disagreed with one post?...so call him.out on it as well.

If you did, then fine.

Don't forget Joe Hart is our best goalkeeper and Vinicius is our best striker too.

Personally I think Kane is better than Vinicius but you're entitled to your opinion.
Oh, I also think Lloris is better than Hart as well.

Doc, Toby, Dier, Davies
Everton H 0-1
Ludo A 3-1
Burnley A 1-0
Leeds H 3-0
Wolf 4-1
Wolf 4-0

Doc, Toby, Dier, Reg
Brighton H 2-1
WBA A 1-0

Personally I think Kane is better than Vinicius but you're entitled to your opinion.

Doc, Toby, Dier, Davies
Everton H 0-1
Ludo A 3-1
Burnley A 1-0
Leeds H 3-0
Wolf 4-1
Wolf 4-0

Doc, Toby, Dier, Reg
Brighton H 2-1
WBA A 1-0

So they haven't beaten a team higher than 11th in the league.

Lucky we have Fulham today.

03f094de51c4f0932f7bc740b2b181e0_w200.gif

Oh, I also think Lloris is better than Hart as well.

Doc, Toby, Dier, Davies
Everton H 0-1
Ludo A 3-1
Burnley A 1-0
Leeds H 3-0
Wolf 4-1
Wolf 4-0

Doc, Toby, Dier, Reg
Brighton H 2-1
WBA A 1-0
So with Doc and Davies the 1 decent team we played against (Everton )we lost. Makes sense , these two are terrible. Thanks for pointing this out.

Back
Top Bottom