Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TBF, that's pretty good for a January window. Higher expectations in the summer, we need to add quality at all levels.
Ordinarily it would be, but in a window that so few teams where making offers because of potential FFP transgressions, we had a golden opportunity. Added to that, we looked like a changing team. Many players would have bought into the idea. I don't think they'll be choosing Spurs over other teams in the summer window

ver france GIF by Red Bull Racing

women in film female filmmaker GIF by TELUS STORYHIVE

Super Bowl Football GIF by BrittDoesDesign

Beyonce GIF

Dinner Party Picnic GIF by Paperless Post

What is everyone complaining about , other than ok we never got the cheese room
i knew Levy was a greedy cunt
even my local club got a cheese room

Such a spineless performance. That's why u as a manager needs to make a statement, when players don't show passion just take them off. One of the worst coaches when it comes to making substitutions, never seen him get that correct. I back Ange 100% but he should’ve seen how shocking we were during halftime

Early Cup exits despite no European football.
Sitting outside the top 4 again

Errrrm

We play pretty football?. .:freund:
you're in your element aren't you? you're loving these snide little jibs at us.

I'm gonna log off to calm down, watch the rugby, Being on here will only make me lose my head.

Is there any connection between the apparent lethargy and laid back attitude of our players and the image of Ange looking totally chilled out and calm on the touchline?

He was totally chilled against Chelsea also yet the players acted like lunatics.
It's just his Way, not everyone needs to an arteta type cunt to get the team energized

5th would be disappointing after the start we had....... But 15th would be MUCH MUCH worse.

You're just having a tantrum.

You are missing what I'm saying.

5th in the context of Ange and his first season building a team? I can live with it.

BUT

5th should only be an acceptable disaster for Ange and this new team.

It needs to be a disaster every time it happens for the club. We are in this pointless existence of all 7-4th with no real threat to any of the clubs with big-time foreign owners. As long as there is a mindset of "5th wouldn't be too bad this year", then we will stay in this fucking glass ceiling bullshit.

I am not kidding when I say I'd rather be a yoyo club that wins the Championship every other year but plays 9 academy kids in the team. Either this club goes the extra yard or it accepts that standing still is going backwards.

What the actual fuck was that?? Not gonna depress myself reading this thread but just wow a totally unacceptable performance
Fair play to Fulham they had the energy skill and desire to play like a team aspiring to champions lge football - if we somehow qualified for for the champions league we’d be embarrassed/ a lot of our squad were found badly lacking today

We were trash, there was a brief moment for like 10 minutes when the subs came on that we did better but that was about it.

Middle half hour of the first half was better than anything we saw in the 2nd...........If it wasn't for it already being 3-0 there would have been no impression of an upswing.

Some of my pals were sat within 20 yards of the big fella and despite the utter garbage the boys played, he never had a go at them.

That would never have happened with Fergie, Pep, Klopp and many an other manager.

I'm all for being a nice guy with the lads, but when they play like tonight, I want my head coach to seriously rip into them from the touchline.

See....

I don't agree with you here. There are a million ways to go aboit the business of coaching. Some of the very best don't air their dirty laundry in public. I think we all saw the videos of behin the scenes footage of Ange. These players will be hearing about this from the manager. No fucking doubt.

Oh just fuck off now... We get it, we're shit... Haven't won a trophy for a fucking lifetime... Getting raped by Fulham...

Fuck off.... Don't bother giving us hope at Villa... Cos REMEMBER... it's the HOPE that kills ya!!

Fucking do what you gotta do.... White flag raised, I'm out, I can't do this anymore... Hope raised, hope extinguished....
I genuinely think Spurs HATE their fucking fans...
But it's fine, cos you can fill the ground with fucking South Koreans, and tourists, and half and half scarf wankers who don't really give a shit about the result, as long as they get their fucking selfie outside the club shop, and spend their hard earned YEN IN the club shop...

Fuck this..... It's really come to this...

I bet we win 5-4 now, and I look a right cunt!
The most poetic post this year. Subtle, gentle and a little bit understated.
Eat your heart out PB Shelley...

Back
Top Bottom