Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How the fuck are Kulusevski and Johnson still out there

Dunno what you mean. The best double act since…

brothers chuckle GIF

His first words out of his mouth in the post match need to be, "I'm sorry, I completely fucked up..."

Also the Angesexuals need to realise their messiah mat not necessarily be the saviour they claim he is.
This shambles is completely on the manager

He started the same team everyone here wanted. No-one deserved to be dropped after last weekend.

If we don't consistently put away convincing wins against mid table teams, these teams will always play out of their skin against us and got such wins occasionally and undo whatever good we have been doing. There's a reason they always appear to bend over and get fucked by teams like scum and Liverpool.
No one plays 'out of their skins' against us.

We're slightly better than mid-table.

Sorry but that’s just crackers!

After last season’s durge and losing Kane most of us would have thought 5th good progress.

This performance is dire, but this season was always going to be full of ups and downs.

5th and no trophies should be a distaster to every Spurs fan and it should be to our losers upstairs.

Has Ange done well to have us in 5th with a new team and the owners having sold our best ever striker? That's a totally different question. I like Ange and he has patience from me. Even if everyone involved in this from the coaches to the players needs to walk over the away fans and apologize for this shite.

Back
Top Bottom