Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Beautiful Game Futbol GIF by World Cup

We’ve been poor, Fulham been good, but fuck me the comms trying to fit that ping pong goal into that narrative is a bit much. Squirms to their guy who pings it off a post and it randomly goes to their guy.

Need to investigate some of these cunt players for connections to Asian betting syndicates. How can you just rock up and play this shit without doing it on purpose.

Season done, Ange sucked me back in but I'm not watching us try and scrap it out for 5th or 6th. What a pointless waste of time.

Great... now Ange makes a sub. Why now? Why not at half-time when we actually needed to change something. Talking about closing the gate after the horse has bolted.

I like the guy, but Ange has fucked up here big time

Spurs sinks like Titanic in this match , nothing in attack (maybe Son had that big chance in the first half) , our midfielders loosing ball after ball ,every possession of the ball, and defense is overwhelmed ...

Back
Top Bottom