Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ferro Rocha - he was decent for us in a few games. Ramos glory days

GiddyValuableIcelandicsheepdog-small.gif

No-one should hate any of our players, whilst they are wearing our shirt, anyway. Seems like they derive greater pleasure from being 'right' than what's the best for the team!
Hate is a big word, only hate the enemy I would say.

You can criticise players for bad performances and that is as far as it goes.

Had the benefit of the Sky camera angles, so no way I can judge as well as anyone in the stadium could.

My assessment was that we were too ponderous, and lacked a belief in the focal point of the team ( Llorente ) there was a desire to play on the ground not into the air and it just did not work for Llorente’s game.

Quite often the full backs and wider forward players were shut down and off and playing through the middle did not work, Winks at times looked like he was playing alone in CM.

Llorente is the same as Jansen or Soldoldo in that he looks done and nothing is going to change for him this side of a transfer. Can’t quite grip how we seem to be the grave yard of strikers these days.

It really is time to stop the excuses and sign one or two players. But again I can’t see it.

Summing up with one word. Lucky

We didn’t play well, didn’t dominate midfield at all (I know Winks got the winner but he was losing the plot before Dier came on), mitrovic should been sent of thrice, missed some easy chances, but got the 3 points...

Dele looked crushed on the bench, and a Thursday just became increasingly more difficult.

So...to dare is to do!
Winks played better and better as the game went on, what the heck are you talking about?

Thing is guys, go to any ground in the country and fans will feel angry and inflamed, become abusive and frustrated and will melt when their team is losing or playing poorly.
Yet score a late winner and those same fans will explode with joy and ecstasy .

A live match thread on a football forum is just a reflection of those at the match.

Is football

giphy.gif
I think you will find that those type of "supporters" are regarded as wankers by real supporters

Haven't had the chance to see the actual game, had to resort to BBC Radio. Not bad as JJ was commentating, and now listening to Talk Sport, with Ryan Mason, so that's not too bad either. Don't know who the wally talking with is though - thinks signing Rooney temporarily would be a good idea!

Dean Saunders?

Tragedy of an analyst/pundit.

More selective rubbish.

What about the two point blank saves? One from Babble in the first half and another in the second half.

We should stand by our players especially one that saves us time and again.
Calm down Gazza would've saved those. We stood by him for years, don't know what to expect from him anymore. He's a mistake waiting to happen. The guy can't clear a fucking ball

Back
Top Bottom