Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank fuck for that...totally undeserved if I'm honest..
There was no skill, no movement and no clue for that entire game..

Not a good performance granted but a bit harsh

We deserved 3 points against Yanited but got fuck all so we deserve some luck

Llorente needs to be dropped....off a cliff. there has got to be even a free transfer or loan deal.... anything that's better then him. Absolutely useless. People even stopped passing to him

Llorente was hot garbage today.

We have kind of screwed him though. He should really be playing *with* Kane. He’s a 4 4 2 striker that needs crosses.

Yes, he missed chances today but, we’ve not exactly made it easy for him.

This is the type of result Woolwich do a lot, play average and get a sneaky lucky goal at the death. Right used to piss me off, we will have annoyed so many Opposition fans with that goal. Love it.
Didn’t think we were poor. If we had even a Championship level striker up front we’d have won on the trot.

Why are you posting now we've won?
You were whining like a WW2 air raid siren all the way through the game

Now all of a sudden you're passing yourself off as Spurs staunchest supporter.

It doesn't matter to me who would get the trophy - I know I'm higher up the pecking order than you.

You are one of the same group of people who poison the board with your constant negativity, carping and moaning about every aspect of the team and the club.
Just go to bed ffs, enough internet for today.

It doesn't matter to me who would get the trophy - I know I'm higher up the pecking order than you.

You are one of the same group of people who poison the board with your constant negativity, carping and moaning about every aspect of the team and the club.
Ever the smiling faced Micky spreading joy and love across the Spurs fan base

Fair fucks to Sanchez as well, not perfect but he was getting absolutely battered in here at half time and stood up to that cunt Mitro second half and kept his solidity

Could've easily folded

Still never been sure about us with three at the back but needs must I guess. Thankfully Jan was back to his usual level today

Back
Top Bottom