Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we need to leave one of Llorente/Eriksen/Lamela/Alli on the bench tomorrow. Because if we dont, subs will be all defenders or CM and u cant be OK with that. I think

Things are going to start getting tense if this doesn't end in a win. United on the charge, Chelsea about to splash the cash. It isn't going to make for a calm run in.

Things are going to start getting tense if this doesn't end in a win. United on the charge, Chelsea about to splash the cash. It isn't going to make for a calm run in.

Chelsea is yesterdays news.
In last 12 rounds they have scored 12 and conceded 11. They have collected 20 points from them (average 1.66 ppg) during that time while we have got 24. With a game in hand!

ManU will overtake them by mid-Feb, latest.
And Sarri will not survive the 1st season, mark my words.

Lloris

KWP----TA-----JV-----Davies

Winks------Marsh------Skipp

Lamela-------Alli-------Eriksen

Gazza, Rose, Trippier, Roles, Sanchez, Llorente

Another line-up that gives me cancer :D is that your speciality?
Why in the world should we start with Marsh (0 minutes in EPL) in a midfield together with Skipp (1 career start in EPL) and Winks?!?! Outrageous.

Lloris

-----Toby-----Foyth---Jan----

--Trippier-------------------Rose--

Winks

Lamela-------Alli-------Eriksen

Llorente​

1) 3 at the back will balance out the fact that Winks plays alone in front of defence. Plus all the CB's have really good long-passing range.
2) Trippier and Rose on fullback positions to provide pace that we have lost with sidelined Son and Moura + to put in crosses for big man Fernando
3) Lamela-Alli-Eriksen line on it's own is a threat against the very worst defence in the league. All of them have 6 goals in all competitions (and 4 in EPL) so far.

COME ON YOU SPURS. Let's smash them!!!

0-6.

Yes. 0-6.

I genuinely agree with this.

I think we'll fucking destroy them. All the pundits will be on about "How can Spurs cope without Kane and Son!?" and bring up all the charts that show how many goals they've scored together etc.

And then we'll fucking destroy Fulham. I'm sure the next narrative would end up being "it's just Fulham"

We had our best ever start to a season with Son in Asia and Kane his usual half asleep start, Lamela, Moura and others who stepped up then will step up again

That’s what you get with a tight knit squad

2-0 to us

Back
Top Bottom