Fulham Away - 1st December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me too.

wtf_is_this_shit2_RE_73_Million_Sharks_Killed_Every_Year-s468x349-71815.jpg

That was one of my favourite away games that I've ever been to ever. Realised at HT that it had all gone to shit, so spent the second half making noise and cheering ourselves up.
Did exactly the same. And then we ended up at a party with a reggae band in a bar in Portobello Road. I think I nearly had alcohol poisoning. :gazza2:

That's the only time I've been to Fulham away, but it's probably my favourite away ground. Such a pleasant walk through the park from Putney Bridge, and such a pleasant HT pint overlooking the Thames.

That was one of my favourite away games that I've ever been to ever. Realised at HT that it had all gone to shit, so spent the second half making noise and cheering ourselves up.

Mad away day that one, all four goals in front of our end. The guys in front of me spent most of the second half abusing the Fulham goalie Stockdale just for laughs. I remember thinking we play AC Milan soon.

Mad away day that one, all four goals in front of our end. The guys in front of me spent most of the second half abusing the Fulham goalie Stockdale just for laughs. I remember thinking we play AC Milan soon.

Yeah, poor result but I also remembered saying to my sister, we will be in Milan soon. Think thats one of the reasons why it was such a great second half atmosphere wise. Just warming up the vocal chords.

Fulham v Spurs:
Fulham will be able to call upon Kieran Richardson again when Tottenham head to Craven Cottage tomorrow.
The 28-year-old returns after missing recent games with a hamstring injury, although similar issues will keep Alex Kacaniklic and Bryan Ruiz out for a further week.
Brede Hangeland serves the final game of a three-match ban against Spurs and Simon Davies also misses out as he continues his return from a hip complaint.

For Spurs, defender Steven Caulker has overcome illness and is fit to play.
Caulker missed the midweek win over Liverpool and now must wait and see if he regains his place.
Emmanuel Adebayor completes his three-match suspension, but Scott Parker (Achilles), Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Younes Kaboul (both knee) are out.

Tottenham: Friedel, Lloris, Gomes, Cudicini, Walker, Naughton, Gallas, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Falque, Carroll, Mason, Livermore, Sandro, Huddlestone, Dembele, Bale, Dempsey, Defoe.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Etheridge, Riether, Kelly, Hangeland, Hughes, Senderos, Riise, Sidwell, Dejagah, Diarra, Baird, Karagounis, Banya, Richardson, Kasami, Duff, Rodallega, Petric, Berbatov.

Hopefully but you have to wonder why didn't he have it in the summer then? He had this problem at Fulham.
"I've had this hip problem before but this time it has been worse than it ever was in the past," Dembele told reporters.
"Normally I can rest for three or four days and it is OK but this time the pain was more intense and I needed a longer spell out."
That's why.

Now that he knows that it can only get worse, the right choice would be to have an operation when the season ends.

Yea maybe, still think its a bit odd for him to have had a recurring hip problem and only ever 'rested' it to resolve the problem.

Maybe that's why it was so much worse this time.

Bit worried about what Berba and Ruiz might be able to do if we sit back again at the end of this one. Liverpool were dominant but had no spark up front- Fulham are very much the opposite.

Apologies if this is inappropriate but I'm new to forum stuff. I now have a spare ticket for tomorrow's match which I'm very happy to pass on - at face value obviously. If anyone wants to come along then please PM me. Really looking forward to tomorrow's match. It's a fantastic little ground and we always seem to get properly behind the team. I remember the 3-3 match when Jol was on our side, with Bale's first goal for us and the best "Oh When The Spurs..." chant I've ever been a part of happened, only for some ridiculous bad luck to conspire againist us at the end. Last season was the luckiest win I've seen us take. The players must be exhausted so any method to three points tomorrow is fine by me.

Apologies if this is inappropriate but I'm new to forum stuff. I now have a spare ticket for tomorrow's match which I'm very happy to pass on - at face value obviously. If anyone wants to come along then please PM me. Really looking forward to tomorrow's match. It's a fantastic little ground and we always seem to get properly behind the team. I remember the 3-3 match when Jol was on our side, with Bale's first goal for us and the best "Oh When The Spurs..." chant I've ever been a part of happened, only for some ridiculous bad luck to conspire againist us at the end. Last season was the luckiest win I've seen us take. The players must be exhausted so any method to three points tomorrow is fine by me.
Nothing inappropriate at all with selling tickets at face value!

Team I'd like to see:

Lloris
Walker - Caulker - Verts - Naugts
Sandro - Dembele
Lennon - Demps/Carroll - Bale
Defoe

(With Carroll as a sub please!)

Team AVB is likely to pick:

Brad (becuase he hasn't played for a while)
Walker - Gallas - Caulker - Verts
Sandro - Thudd (becuase of how Dembele may be tried)
Lennon - Demps - Bale
Defoe

Back
Top Bottom