From Those Not Going to Those Going......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They were pathetic. Heard them twice in the first half, they woke up again at 2-0, wow!

From the £'00millions diving and cheating on the pitch to the class-less plastic fans. It's so gutting to have lost to them but let's all be thankful we lost being Spurs rather than winning and having to be Chelsea.

Really hope the one game a week on average will allow us to get rested, plan more for each match and get on a good run of our own after this tiring and disappointing few games.

I wish I could agree to this twice

It was my first time at Wembley (block 516 row 18)

It was just epic. I have never felt more proud to be a Yid. The way the singing was spreading in the bar every time a new lot of people came in from the escalators makes me still shiver. There was only one set of fans yesterday in that stadium

I don’t know if it’s because of the fans or the first time at Wembley, but this has been by far the least painful defeat of the season

COYS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom