Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin . Possibly not a forum issue but my TFC app is using 4.3gb of my phones memory , I haven't saved any podcasts to it . Do you know why this is? The app itself is only 8.9Mb

Do you browse the forum through the app?

Oui .

Just deleted it & reinstalled it & its back down to 10Mb. It's obviously storing something so I'll just do that if it keeps building up. ''Tis a good app though

Oui .

Just deleted it & reinstalled it & its back down to 10Mb. It's obviously storing something so I'll just do that if it keeps building up. ''Tis a good app though
I wouldn't use the app to browse the forum, I'd just use your phones web browser. It's probably just built up a cache of all the images etc.

The apps are old now and unlikely to be updated.

Admin Admin I use the android app off my phone and I seeing a lot of blanks in posts in which it looks like there was an image. But no image some of these posts have smileys after them so someone is seeing something.

Am I dead and is there limited connectivity in the after life

Admin Admin I use the android app off my phone and I seeing a lot of blanks in posts in which it looks like there was an image. But no image some of these posts have smileys after them so someone is seeing something.

Am I dead and is there limited connectivity in the after life
I wouldn't use the apps, they're old an unlikely to be updated. Does it happen in your phones standard browser?

Back
Top Bottom