For Once there was a Brave QPR Fan... RIP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: QPR

linnet_spur said:
At least your post still makes sense in context of the title of the thread. Mine is now a rather random comment on potato hating

It's a serious problem, about time someone took a stand.

Ramsingh said:
Do QPR have enough fans to have a forum?

For some reason, and I don't exactly how this came about but....I actually know two QPR fans! TWO of 'em... :avbcringe:

However, one of them is an illiterate fool so I doubt they could start a forum between them.

linnet_spur said:
At least your post still makes sense in context of the title of the thread. Mine is now a rather random comment on potato hating

Talking of hating... and potatoes

IRBs4.gif

Sibs said:
linnet_spur said:

Talking of hating... and potatoes

IRBs4.gif

How long have you been waiting to use that gif?

Bet this was your reaction when you were finally able to...

xilCM.gif

I work with a QPR supporter and he's a real gent, didn't even lord it when Adel proved the monkeys and typewriters theory to be correct. They're not all bad.

Could've sworn I ran into a pic of some QPRs giving it the ole sieg heil in a Roman arena a few years ago. Maybe like Chelski they've tried to give the racist fans the ole heave ho but I can't find the picture anymore. The ole sigh ohwell. Also had a Facebook fight with a BNP/QPR fan not too long ago, wasn't pretty. West London sounds like its just full of bastards what with them and that Chelsea bunch of fucks.

Why can't fans of other clubs be like Fulham fans. Never had any experience of them making trouble, but then again that could be because they just don't care too much.

Cripps14 said:
Smoked Salmon said:
Cripps14 said:
Why can't fans of other clubs be like Fulham fans. Never had any experience of them making trouble, but then again that could be because they just don't care too much.
No, it's because they don't exist.

I've spotted one in the wild once.
I won't believe you until you take plaster castings of it's big foot prints :bale2:

Cripps14 said:

Fulham are such a boring team, play average football, the home fans are average, there ground is average.

Back
Top Bottom