For Once there was a Brave QPR Fan... RIP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: QPR

qprfuckoffspuds said:
wha do you think

cool-story-bro.gif

Stop being so tough on this "qprfuckoffspuds" guy, he has to deal with Joey Barton being his club captain.

That can't be easy now can it?

Fuck me, that is odd. A QPR supporter joining a Spurs forum to boast; bizarre. Putting aside the obvious differences (such as recent success, historical success, fanbase, quality of squad, stadium...), there's one key thing that I need to know: why would he think anyone gives a shit about their signings?

Maybe he'd like us to be rivals. We really hate QPR, always the first fixture most Spurs fans look out for. Well, it would be, if they were ever in the top division long enough.

S.L.R said:
Maybe he'd like us to be rivals. We really hate QPR, always the first fixture most Spurs fans look out for. Well, it would be, if they were ever in the top division long enough.

I always look out for it because I find the letter Q aesthetically pleasing.

Yeah it kind of is. And the word queue as well, I quite like that.

Americans, do you not queue for things? I hear Americans say the British love to queue. But I mean, what choice is there? You all just do some royal rumble shit, or what?

Back
Top Bottom