Football Betting

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Done Mario Gomez and Ashley Young both to score anytime tonight @ 5-1.

Bayern, Lille, Man Utd, Benfica, Napoli, Real Madrid and Lyon all to win as a Champions League accumulator.

Anyone else laying any cash down?

Virus has wiped out pretty much the whole Doncaster squad, manager says they're struggling to field 11 men including their youth. I got on Crewe at just under evens. Easy money.

Don't worry mate I'll save you the trouble... Can't believe they drew Crewe are an absolute joke. Think it was a 92nd min penalty as Crewe had a man sent off.

anyone having a bet on tonights games?
Yeah I reckon I will, I was gonna refrain from posting a tip after last night but Spartak Moscow have conceded 9 in their last 2 and are in "turmoil" according to someone on twitter who takes a big interest in eastern european football... So Celtic seem like a decent bet...

Yeah I reckon I will, I was gonna refrain from posting a tip after last night but Spartak Moscow have conceded 9 in their last 2 and are in "turmoil" according to someone on twitter who takes a big interest in eastern european football... So Celtic seem like a decent bet...
Yea there doesnt seem much else inviting amongst tonight's games

I went for a tiny bet on the following as tipped by @redoddexpert

Only Fivefold for the day: ( Low Stakes)
Barcelona to win

Bayern Munich to win

Manchester United to win

Juventus (Double Chance WIN OR DRAW)

Al Wahda Abu Dhabi 0,0 +0.5 (Saudi Arabian Premier League) (Asian Handicap) - WIN

(Very Low Stakes)

3Fold:

Over 1.5 Goals Total (First Half) - Bayern Munich v Bate

Over 2.5 Goals Total - Barcelona v Benfica

Juventus to win

just got for a little double at 3/1 Palace to win at home to Blackpool and Tranmere to win at home to Pompey. Done a big 9 fold over the weekend 107/1 doubt it will come in though

Back
Top Bottom