Football Betting

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ive started a $1 evens challenge. Basically, you bet $1 on a game where a team is even money to win (or over/under 2.5 goals is even money)

If you win, you put the winnings into another even money bet. and so on and so forth. I've set out a 10 level challenge for myself. So far, I'm past level 5 and am at $32.

I don't trust Cup games to pin this next bet on, so I'll wait until the league starts. If I make it through level 10, I'll have turned $1 into $1024.

It's a fun little ditty that, ultimately, it cost you $1 to enter. (or GBP, but I don't know how to get that symbol on my keyboard)

that sounds quite fun I might give that a go.

Another little tip (only do it if you can afford it) is to pick a certain team and start by putting £2 on them to draw and double the stake for the next game and so on until they draw... Ultimately when you win you'll be massively quids in.

I like to bet on derbys BTTS - Whacked £5 on the Edinburgh derby and CL final and got a nice £30 back.

Biggest win I've ever had is £58 that was from an 8 game acca betting on the favourites.

I do believe I just won a 7 fold Goal Galore bet...

Would have got odds of 45/1 if I had money in my Betfred account but instead got odds of 28/1 at my local bookies :( Can't complain though a wins a win

Back
Top Bottom