Flav, I'm calling you out.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ZoC said:
linnet_spur said:
I fucking love Harry and I think he's refreshing. I can understand people thinking he says cuntish things but I wouldn't say he's a cunt or a bad human being. He's done more for charity and local communities then anyone on here I would bet.

that's a brave bet considering u know nothing about any of us on here, and there's 650 people registered.

i'll take the bet, with £10 going to a respective charity of our choice.

prove to me harry's (properly declared) contributions beats my £2.5 million (i can send u independently audited annual reports), and then tell me where to send the cheque.

I didn't say all his donations were above board now did I :adegrin:

linnet_spur said:
I didn't say all his donations were above board now did I :adegrin:
Harry-Redknapp-wink.jpg

linnet_spur said:
I fucking love Harry and I think he's refreshing. I can understand people thinking he says cuntish things but I wouldn't say he's a cunt or a bad human being. He's done more for charity and local communities then anyone on here I would bet.

I also find it interesting that the same honesty he tends to show and gets slated for, Benoit Assou Ekotto is lauded for and has become a cult hero for.

Funny how his charity work went into overdrive once he realised his character was likely to be called into question in court.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he comes out with a line about how £30k in tax is nothing compared to all the good work he does for charity.

for those who question Redknapp's moral character because of tax dodging, etc, what do you think about Joe Lewis, our billionaire owner who pays virtually no tax at all, but does so legally? that makes me slighty more uncomfortable tbh

Joe Lewis neither lives nor carries out most of his business in the UK - if Redknapp was manager of Monaco and lived there his earnings would be no concern of HMRC

Blanchflower said:
Joe Lewis neither lives nor carries out most of his business in the UK - if Redknapp was manager of Monaco and lived there his earnings would be no concern of HMRC

I wasn't questioning the legality, just whether it's any better or worse than what Redknapp does/has allegedly done, living as a billionaire tax exile.

Funkapuss said:
Blanchflower said:

I wasn't questioning the legality, just whether it's any better or worse than what Redknapp does/has allegedly done, living as a billionaire tax exile.

He made his fortune trading currency - the global markets mean he can do that both legally and morally from a tax haven

he isn't like Philip Green who just sucks money out of the english economy in his wifes name while she lives in Monaco

ZoC said:
prove to me harry's (properly declared) contributions beats my £2.5 million (i can send u independently audited annual reports), and then tell me where to send the cheque.
Wanna be mates?

buzz said:
Good bloke, got us into Champions League, has us third in the table, has us playing the best football in the league, players are developing phenomenally well under him...

Thanks for explaining though. Must have missed the pod in which you did before. D'oh.
I got a neg rep for this post. Please care to explain why, _PS_? You mug.

buzz said:
ZoC said:
Wanna be mates?

if ur proper spurs, ur a mate... (btw. i ain't worth much... it's all gone to good causes)

I think I accidently pressed the neg button on someone's post this morning, fat fingers on touch screen phone, I didn't see what post it was at time
No offence ment

Back
Top Bottom