Flav, I'm calling you out.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure what episode it is, but I qualify the way I feel about Redknapp at length. That said. I think he's a good football manager, Just a cunt of a human being. He's only interested in his own legacy. He has no respect for Tottenham fans, or football fans in general, as demonstrated by the legacy he left with both Pompey and Southampton. If you think he gives a fuck about Tottenham you're deluded.

My love of Tottenham doesn't grow because we're successful, and I only love the shirt. That love remains whether we're bottom of league two or top of the Prem, so there's no reason why I should feel any more positive about Redknapp than I did about Ramos. It was still Spurs.

Why do you love Redknapp?

Flav said:
Why do you love Redknapp?
Good bloke, got us into Champions League, has us third in the table, has us playing the best football in the league, players are developing phenomenally well under him...

Thanks for explaining though. Must have missed the pod in which you did before. D'oh.

Thelonious said:
He ain't a good bloke.

is the correct answer

dunno if it was one of Flavs reasons or not but i liken the way he shit on Pompey & later Soton to the way a certain former player of ours treated us, a certain player which everyone hates for the way he behaved and lied to us

Thelonious said:
He's a tool. Good manager and has done a great job but he's a tool.

I don't think he's a tool at all, the guy obviously didn't like us before he came because he was wet spam thru and thru so for him to act like he loves us when he's here would mean he was a fake fuck

the guy has done a great job with Tottenham so what every personal short comings he has are of no concern to me

none of us are close to being perfect and all of us have a selfish streak

Watch what happens in the court case....

"wasnt me me lud, Milan did it all, I knew about it but was told it didnt work out!

1st law of Arryonomics

PROTECT YOUR OWN ARSE AT ALL TIMES

EG; "the chairman does the transfers I have nothing to do with it"
Happy to take the plaudits though...

Hate the character Arry Redknapp but absolutely back him while he continues the great work he is doing at WHL

Paydro said:
Thelonious said:

I don't think he's a tool at all, the guy obviously didn't like us before he came because he was wet spam thru and thru so for him to act like he loves us when he's here would mean he was a fake fuck

the guy has done a great job with Tottenham so what every personal short comings he has are of no concern to me

I don't necessarily want him sacked or gone as he's doing a great job, the players clearly like him. I still think he's a cunt.

am i right in thinking that, as boy, redknapp used to support the invaders of our ancestral homelands? the ethnic cleansers of the indigenous north london population?

Thelonious said:
Paydro said:
Thelonious said:

I don't necessarily want him sacked or gone as he's doing a great job, the players clearly like him. I still think he's a cunt.

correct me if I'm wrong but you don't know the man you just know abunch of media hype and he said she said bollox

anyway to each his own

ZoC said:
am i right in thinking that, as boy, redknapp used to support the invaders of our ancestral homelands? the ethnic cleansers of the indigenous north london population?

i have a vague recollection of him saying that he used to go to whoever was playing at home...

this from wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Redknapp

In a 2008 interview he stated as part of a tribute to Tom Finney: "I was a big Woolwich fan as a kid and I remember seeing him play against Tommy Docherty one night".[12]

However, after being appointed Tottenham manager later that year he stressed his Tottenham connections as well, stating:

"I am a big follower of the history of the game and Tottenham have been a great club over the years. I followed Tottenham, I trained there as an 11-year-old, 12-year-old so I know the history of the club. It is a big, big club."[13]

Paydro said:
Thelonious said:
Paydro said:
Thelonious said:

correct me if I'm wrong but you don't know the man you just know abunch of media hype and he said she said bollox

anyway to each his own
any conclusion we come to on most people in the public eye can be put down to he said she said though.

He just comes across as a cunt to me.

We're 3rd in the league, largely down to him. We're a match for anyone in this league, largely down to him. An he's getting the best out of an underachieving squad. So I'm not that one-eyed to not recognise that he's doing a great job here.

If Bill Nick was a tax evading cunt with no respect for supporters none of us would care. Arry is a tax evading cunt with no respect for supporters and nobody will really give a toss about that in fifty years. But since we're his contemporaries, some of us will take exception to his disdain for supporters, his self-interest, whereas others will celebrate the fact he talks a bit estuary, which makes him a lad.

The only thing that will matter in fifty years is that he followed the scum and managed the spammers, the fucking cunt!

Back
Top Bottom