Fiorentina vs Tottenham 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This will be in Florence, at Wembley and hopefully more.

YtZPLnd.jpg

02VFwrM.jpg

IvtoTHJ.jpg

This will be in Florence, at Wembley and hopefully more.

YtZPLnd.jpg

02VFwrM.jpg

IvtoTHJ.jpg

Lets hope that we dont do the usual spursy thing next week which is crash out of Europe and lose the CC final to those cunts, its so like us to do something like that and i feel it coming.
I seriously hope i am wrong but we do have form for letting potentialy great situations blow up in our faces.

You did overcome us, it's true, but only in the first half. During the second half we took the control of the game, and went close to score the second goal, while you really seemed to have lost your strenght and were not so dangerous in the last 45 minutes.
English teams are usually far stronger at home, but their away form is quite poor (just see the legs against Inter Milan). Just don't overestimate yourselves, you can win, but definetely it's not going to be a walk in the park for both teams.

Not exactly impressed by the Spurs in today's derby, but the final score is something I'd rather not see next week ;)
One thing's for sure, their best players haven't rested.

Let's see how we fare in Torino tonight with our B team.

Chadli and Eriksen were on the bench, Dembele only played for 45 mins and no Fazio..? Was hardly our best 11.
I didn't say your best XI, but those who imho are your best players, namely Kane, Eriksen (45 mins), Bentaleb, Dembele (45 mins), Lamela.

I didn't say your best XI, but those who imho are your best players, namely Kane, Eriksen (45 mins), Bentaleb, Dembele (45 mins), Lamela.

Kane barely played against you on Thursday though, so will be fit. 45 mins isn't going to tire this team, if you think that's the case you massively under estimate our fitness.

If we put out our best 11 I think we'll win and I can't see us being tired. 3 rest days is a lot for this squad, we only had 2 rest days and still came back from 2-0 down and looked strong at the end.

Kane barely played against you on Thursday though, so will be fit. 45 mins isn't going to tire this team, if you think that's the case you massively under estimate our fitness.

If we put out our best 11 I think we'll win and I can't see us being tired. 3 rest days is a lot for this squad, we only had 2 rest days and still came back from 2-0 down and looked strong at the end.

Sure but I'm wondering will Poch field Kane with a cup final vs Chelski after three days.

Sure but I'm wondering will Poch field Kane with a cup final vs Chelski after three days.

No one knows, in the past Poch made some very damning statements about the Europa League. It's still hard to see if he's ever taken this competition seriously or if he will. I think a lot of fans want him to at this point.

Field a strong team and give it a go. We rested key players in the 1st leg but we still didn't win today. I will rather we lose trying to win than just hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom