Fifa 18 spurs ratings

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Toby and Harry both 86's. Don't know how Lukaku can be level with Kane on 86. Not fit to tie his boots. So tired of the Man United boost. 6th place all last season, but I'm sure all of their players "earned" ratings boosts.

It pisses me right off with spurs' FIFA ratings. Every year, even after 2 years of battling for the title! Player ratings which are massively wrong IMO:

- Dembele - 82 (Should be 84 or more)
- Wanyama - 80 (Should be 82 or more)
- Rose and Walker should/should have been a point higher at least, they were both part of the best defence in the league and gave a lot going forward too.
- Dier should have been higher than 79! There are players on the game who are rated 80, like Shawcross and Jones, Smalling is rated 83 for crying out loud!
- Kane has and does what only a couple of strikers do and that's everything a complete forward should do, scores tonnes of goals and is involved in everything. Has to be pushing 88/89. Who does better that's not rated higher?

Some will probably disagree, but I really think Spurs players are massively underrated on FIFA.

It pisses me right off with spurs' FIFA ratings. Every year, even after 2 years of battling for the title! Player ratings which are massively wrong IMO:

- Dembele - 82 (Should be 84 or more)
- Wanyama - 80 (Should be 82 or more)
- Rose and Walker should/should have been a point higher at least, they were both part of the best defence in the league and gave a lot going forward too.
- Dier should have been higher than 79! There are players on the game who are rated 80, like Shawcross and Jones, Smalling is rated 83 for crying out loud!
- Kane has and does what only a couple of strikers do and that's everything a complete forward should do, scores tonnes of goals and is involved in everything. Has to be pushing 88/89. Who does better that's not rated higher?

Some will probably disagree, but I really think Spurs players are massively underrated on FIFA.
Moving to a big club is automatic +2 because EA just cares about money. Lukaku got a +2 last season and Kane only a +1. It's obvious who had the better season. Only difference is Lukaku went to beloved United.

Fifa actually rated our players fairly for once, besides Kane and Dembele..

Lloris 88
Aurier 81
Toby 86
Sanchez 81
Vertonghen 85
Rose 82
Wanyama 82
Dembele 82
Eriksen 87
Dele 84
Kane 86
Son 82
Dier 82
Lamela 80
Vorm 79
Llorente 78
Trippier 78
Davies 78
Sissoko 77
N'koudou 77
Winks 72 (should be better)

Not bad

3j4pzs.gif

Lloris 88
Aurier 81
Toby 86
Sanchez 81
Vertonghen 85
Rose 82
Wanyama 82
Dembele 82
Eriksen 87
Dele 84
Kane 86
Son 82
Dier 82
Lamela 80
Vorm 79
Llorente 78
Trippier 78
Davies 78
Sissoko 77
N'koudou 77

Not bad
Kane, Wanyama, Dembele and Llorente got screwed. Kane going three consecutive seasons with 20+ league goals and two golden boots only 86 rated, Llorente scores 15 league goals, practically saving Swansea from relegation and is downgraded, Dembele is just perennially underrated and Wanyama should be around 84 rated if Kante is 87

Lloris 88
Aurier 81
Toby 86
Sanchez 81
Vertonghen 85
Rose 82
Wanyama 82
Dembele 82
Eriksen 87
Dele 84
Kane 86
Son 82
Dier 82
Lamela 80
Vorm 79
Llorente 78
Trippier 78
Davies 78
Sissoko 77
N'koudou 77

Not bad
Can't complain about much, but obv Kane is low. Should be par with Hugo at 88. Yes, Dembele is a little low, but I think his rating gets dragged down by shooting stats. I'd like to see his detailed physical stats.

Back
Top Bottom