Fifa 18 spurs ratings

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are they going to have a Wembley model for Spurs home games? I wonder what they will do for FIFA 19?
They will have Wembley for Spurs in Fifa 18 according to Goal.com. You'd assume they will just add the new stadium for Fifa 19. After all they can pull off putting in any team that gets promoted from the championship that doesn't already have a stadium in the game each year so it is not impossible.

They will have Wembley for Spurs in Fifa 18 according to Goal.com. You'd assume they will just add the new stadium for Fifa 19. After all they can pull off putting in any team that gets promoted from the championship that doesn't already have a stadium in the game each year so it is not impossible.
Wembley was already on Fifa 17 so yeah it will definitely be in FIFa 18 but I doubt they will bother with adding the spurs banners/ads to the model

Will never understand how grown men of sound mind can play arcadey, ping pong passing, speed merchant based shite like FIFA when you can play a real football simulation game like PES.

If it's because of the licenses well there are free option files which fix all that.

Will never understand how grown men of sound mind can play arcadey, ping pong passing, speed merchant based shite like FIFA when you can play a real football simulation game like PES.

If it's because of the licenses well there are free option files which fix all that.
I play both Fifa and PEs
Shooting and Goalkeepers are terrible on PES, ruins the whole experience of scoring a goal imo , which is a shame as other than that Pes is pretty good these days
But the answer to your question is the licences , stadiums and Ultimate team I guess

I play both Fifa and PEs
Shooting and Goalkeepers are terrible on PES, ruins the whole experience of scoring a goal imo , which is a shame as other than that Pes is pretty good these days
But the answer to your question is the licences , stadiums and Ultimate team I guess
You could find glitches in both really but PES still pisses all over FIFA imo. PES have had some goalie issues but overall more often than not they're reliable and the shooting is fine really, what don't you like about It?

Like I said there are option files for licenses. You have a point with stadiums though- criminal that konami haven't added a stadium editor.

Ultimate team I don't really get. PES have their own version and I think it's a dumb concept marketed very well to get people to buy into the coins/points/cash chase. An actual lottery to pick players and managers instead of transfers is just bizarre.

You could find glitches in both really but PES still pisses all over FIFA imo. PES have had some goalie issues but overall more often than not they're reliable and the shooting is fine really, what don't you like about It?

Like I said there are option files for licenses. You have a point with stadiums though- criminal that konami haven't added a stadium editor.

Ultimate team I don't really get. PES have their own version and I think it's a dumb concept marketed very well to get people to buy into the coins/points/cash chase. An actual lottery to pick players and managers instead of transfers is just bizarre.
Yeah neither are perfect , thats for sure
Its hard to explain , but i just find the ball physics really "floaty" when shooting if that makes any sense , i definitely find it more satisfying to score a goal on fifa which usually tips me that way, but the passing on pes is way better than fifa , i'll give it that
Yes the option files are great on terms of kits , but i do think the lack of stadoums puts a lot off pes, there was a pretty cool stadium creator on a couple of the pes games and for some reason they scrapped it
Again i do agree , i hate ultimate team and how much of a focus its become for Ea , as it means they neglect offline modes like career mode which i primarily play but for some reason they have managed to market it in a way that its a massive drawcard
I do wish there was a third football game series but with the money needed and the difficulty when it comes to licencing it seems very unlikely

Back
Top Bottom