Fifa 18 spurs ratings

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know if anyone would be interested in this but I'll post it anyway.

The top 100 FIFA 18 players are being released over the next few days.

100-81 were released today with Dele being rated 84.
81st place is 85 rated.

Which of our players do you think will be on the rest of list?
I'd expect Kane, Lloris, Eriksen and Alderweireld to be up next.

tenor.gif

I imagine they won't be much different from Fifa 17.

Kane is likely to be 86
Eriksen is likely to be 86
Son will probably be 81
Dembele will be about 81
Wanyama will be about 80
Rose will probably be 81

Our players tend to be underrated.

Name, Fifa 17 rating - my Fifa 18 prediction

Lloris 88 - 88
Rose 81 - 81
Davies 78 - 80
Alderweireld 85 - 86
Vertonghen 83 - 83
Sanchez 79 - 81
Aurier 82 - 82
Trippier 77 - 79
Dembélé 82 - 82
Wanyama 80 - 81
Dier 79 - 80
Winks 71 - 75
Dele 82 - 84
Eriksen 86 - 87
Son 80 - 82
Lamela 81 - 80
Kane 85 - 87
Janssen 77 - 75
Llorente 79 - 79

If it was up to me, they would all get an instant +3

Name, Fifa 17 rating - my Fifa 18 prediction

Lloris 88 - 88
Rose 81 - 81
Davies 78 - 80
Alderweireld 85 - 86
Vertonghen 83 - 83
Sanchez 79 - 81
Aurier 82 - 82
Trippier 77 - 79
Dembélé 82 - 82
Wanyama 80 - 81
Dier 79 - 80
Winks 71 - 75
Dele 82 - 84
Eriksen 86 - 87
Son 80 - 82
Lamela 81 - 80
Kane 85 - 87
Janssen 77 - 75
Llorente 79 - 79

If it was up to me, they would all get an instant +3
These are probably pretty close but I can't see Trippier and Davies higher than 78s because FIFA doesn't treat full backs well. I can see Vertonghen at 84.

These are probably pretty close but I can't see Trippier and Davies higher than 78s because FIFA doesn't treat full backs well. I can see Vertonghen at 84.

Indeed, they only treat the 'marketable' players well. Yet I really believe Davies will be 80. From Fifa 16 -> Fifa 17 he went +2. And last season he grew a lot more then the year before (he also played a lot more).

Let's just hope :avbpray:

The FIFA ratings are all relative, really, but it is nice for certain players to get bumps from the previous year. Will be most interested to see how certain 'equivalents' on more highly-supported teams fare (i.e. if Lukaku is rated higher than Kane then I'll be pissed).

The most frustrating thing for me is that EA clearly don't put all that much effort into the physical attribute ratings for each player. An example being Dier rated as the slowest member of our team in FIFA 17, despite this not appearing to be the case in real life. Dembele and Lamela were bewildered about this when being interviewed.

There's also the painfully slow regression of players in the game who have gone to shit in real life. Sissoko will undoubtedly remain close to 80 despite... every piece of evidence over the last year.

I'll be nerdy here and say that I really care more about our player potentials considering I like to play manager mode with Spurs as soon as I get the game.
:allitongue:

Eriksen at 87 sounds too high for me; that's a rating for a player that performs well week in week out imo

Agree that our players seem to be underrated on the whole, we've got the best starting XI in the PL

Back
Top Bottom