Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Lion King I just can't wait to be king......

Hes gonna be a mighty king
So enemies beware!
I've never seen a king of beasts
With quite so little hair…

Hes tall, hes fed, he feet stick out the bed, Fernando -Fernando... (Crouch Dippers)

The other signings are a given but with this one half the people aren't sure and are trying to convince themselves into thinking it's a blinding bit of business by 'over' talking it

Llorente has a World Cup and European Championship medals, Serie A league winner, Europa League medal. There isn't any over talking needed, he is an older experienced head which our squad needs. Who's to argue with the stuff he has won.

Llorente has a World Cup and European Championship medals, Serie A league winner, Europa League medal. There isn't any over talking needed, he is an older experienced head which our squad needs. Who's to argue with the stuff he has won.
On the other hand before this week his name hadn't been mentioned by anyone on here at all as a suitable player for tottenham. Why not? Now he's signed all of a sudden he's the absolute bollocks

On the other hand before this week his name hadn't been mentioned by anyone on here at all as a suitable player for tottenham. Why not? Now he's signed all of a sudden he's the absolute bollocks
Llorente is a name we have been hunting for literally years. Since 2011 roughly

He is the perfect back up and plan b. Which other striker out there would join us in those circumstances? He's a winner and a goal scorer. The Chavs have been after him for sometime, I like how we quietly fucked them over.

That's because we never thought Levy/Poch would sanction a move for a striker. Janssen obviously didn't perform last season but for us to sign a striker, we basically needed to sell/loan Janssen and no-one saw that happening. I know Janssen is still here, but that's only because he turned down Brighton at the last minute. If you'd asked anyone on here if they'd rather have Llorente or Janssen as our backup for this season at any point this Summer you'd have seen a clear answer towards Llorente.

Same with Eric Prydz, he cleverly branched out on his own.

I don't think he ever got involved in the collective music, but was just part of the social group.

My mate still goes to van Dyk and Tiesto gigs in the middle east, and he's said a few times that Prydz is an awesome DJ, but most of his music is a lump of cheese.

I don't think he ever got involved in the collective music, but was just part of the social group.

My mate still goes to van Dyk and Tiesto gigs in the middle east, and he's said a few times that Prydz is an awesome DJ, but most of his music is a lump of cheese.

Depends on which Prydz nights you go to his Cirez D stuff is far more techno based. I like his hands in the air cheese though. Went to his Cream Steel Yard gig in Victoria Park a few months back. Not so much a fan of Tiesto or PVD's stuff as that is full on gorgonzola.

My name is Fernando Llorente
I said fuck off to Conte
To sign for the mighty spurs

When i walk down the street
All the people I meet they say"hey gorgeous, what's your name?"
Sung to Barry Manilow's Copacabana. Lol!
'His name is Llorente.
He said fuck off to Conte'.
Does that help?

Took inspiration from Bagelboy's post

He is lethal in the air
Just a flash of mighty hair
For the crosses he towers all
For he is Big & tall
Of experience there is a lot
Joining us for Pochettino's plot
With our crowd this bird shall roar
As The Lilywhites soar
Taking down the other clubs
For spurs shall reign from the tops
Fernando

Probably to long ^^'

Okay, so we got....to the Copacabama tune

His name is Llorente
He said fuck off to Conte
He's lethal in the air
And we really do not care
If he doesn't get a game
Cos we got Harry Kane.
And it's not August any more!

That's not bad!

Last edited:

You're obviously new. We have been talking about Llorente since he was with Bilbao.

Back
Top Bottom