Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it not his way of saying Kane is better, reducing expectations of him?

I want him to be pushing for a first team place
I don't look at it that way. Every top player has their tricks and they are both poachers. If course there is something Kane is better at than Llorente and maybe Llorente can improve that part of his game. Likewise, there will be things that Kane can learn from Llorente.

My names Fernando Llorente,
I fucking hate Chelsea,
I came from a team called Swansea, in Wales!
When I walk down the street,
All the people I meet,
Say, hey gorgeous!
What's your name?

This was brought up in the Janssen thread by another user, but since it pertains to Fernando I might as well breach the subject here as well. I'd be interested to see if Poch would be willing to experiment with having Kane and Llorente in a sort of VDV and Crouch style partnership. Give Kane a freer, more fluid role with Llorente as the top target man. That way you could also accommodate Vincent by putting him on instead of Fernando and still have Harry on pitch and thus not losing too much offensively

Back
Top Bottom