Fergie stepping down at united.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crickey!

400677_10151457442536234_827286707_n.jpg

As someone who followed Aberdeen back in the eighties, Fergie will always be a legend in my eyes. To bring such glory to such a fucking backward city was a thing of beauty and such a wee team beating the likes of Bayern and Real will never happen again.

He's also spent a couple of decades doing his level best to fuck over the goons and Chelsea, so just adding to the admiration I have for the man. Also want to add, I've been in his company a few times and he's a really nice bloke and a great laugh.

I, for one, will miss him. Hope he enjoys his well deserved retirement.

As someone who followed Aberdeen back in the eighties, Fergie will always be a legend in my eyes. To bring such glory to such a fucking backward city was a thing of beauty and such a wee team beating the likes of Bayern and Real will never happen again.

He's also spent a couple of decades doing his level best to fuck over the goons and Chelsea, so just adding to the admiration I have for the man. Also want to add, I've been in his company a few times and he's a really nice bloke and a great laugh.

Joking aside, something we should all remember.

He's also spent a couple of decades doing his level best to fuck over the goons and Chelsea, so just adding to the admiration I have for the man. Also want to add, I've hidden in his bushes a few times and he's a really nice bloke and a great laugh.

Fixed that for you

Latest rumour doing the rounds is that Fergie wants AVB. Sell Rooney and bring in GB....

Its not completely ridiculous. Just ridiculou.

The biggest beneficiaries of this will be man city i reckon. Fergie's pure determination to keep united at the top is all that has kept them dominating English football in my opinion.

Bet we see giggs and Scholes fully retired now.
Will certainly be an interesting summer

Stolen that gem for Facebook if you don't mind. Mancs behaving like Scousers. That should troll a few.
I can't blame them - he's been in charge of the club for 26 years and is the greatest manager of our era. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have a manager at our club for over 10 years let alone two and a half decades

Won't he be a director at Man United now? So I guess it will be semi-retirement. I think he'll oversee the new manager for a couple of seasons then full retire when that is over with. Or perhaps become an ambassador of the club or something like Bobby Charlton is...

to the tune of Glory Glory

the Chelsea wanted Jose and he fucked off to Man U
to watch the Chelsea bellends cry

haven't figured out a chorus yet but you get the jist :)

Jose's going to Man United,
And the fat waiter's staying put

You're welcome.

Manchester United chief executive David Gill, speaking to MUTV: "We have to look forward now and I think any manager coming in will inherit a great squad and great staff around him. It is a dream job. I won't speculate on the announcement but I think we will move relatively quickly.
"In Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex we got in managers who got involved in all aspects of the club. That degree of loyalty is crucial to the success of Manchester United. He (the next manager) needs the required football experience in terms of domestic and European requirements, so it is a small pool."

Rather rules out Moyes.

Back
Top Bottom