Favourite kit 1977 onwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1977 kit for me
Ahh the memories
Standing at the front of the shelf,getting crushed every time we scored ,but loving it.
The whole shelfside joining in with the chorus whenever the club DJ played Queens " we are the champions"
Ian Moores double selling peanuts.
" We've got Peter,Peter, Peter ,Peter,Peter Taylor on the wing!
Peeeeter ,peter taylor,peter taaaaylor on the wiiing!"
Shenanigans by fans in the Park lane and the Enclosure.
manky burgers and hot dogs, blokes drinking pints in the crowd.
Adding to my collection of badges with my pocket money
Loved every minute of it :)

What are those shorts all about?!?
They're the shirts from the away kit from that season, which is also an absolute masterpiece:
829c6d24ccbe.jpg

The actual kit was all white that season, although it did appear with navy shorts too:

Tottenham%20Hotspur%201986%20shirt.jpg

2vabal5.jpg

77-80 (Admiral Kits just gorgeous) + 80-82 (Our greatest shirt partnership Le Coq Sportif class & a marriage made in heaven) + 2011/12 (Simple white, no red) + 2012/13 (with very stylish silver and no red, thought we were onto a winner with under armour but the rest of them were garbage) + Look past the sponsor logo and this years is really nice too, the away kit is a thing of beauty (liked it when we wore white shorts against Newcastle).

Back
Top Bottom