Favourite kit 1977 onwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

c31b359d01801d18ea189f7844eb57f0.jpg
97-99 for me. Loved that kit when I first saw it and felt great when wearing it too.

Loved the away kit in my avatar, my first purchase with my own money, as for home kits, it has to be the 78 admiral.
The 85/87 Hummel has a special place in the memory bank.
Can't leave out the 84 UEFA Cup winning effort.
Also liked the 95 Hewlett Packard strip, although the shield that had the cockerel on it played havoc with my left nipple,(chaffing nightmare). :dier:
Sorry about that, don't have nightmares.
:pochbye:

I loved both the FA Cup kits in 1981 and 1991, I would love the current one if it wasn't for the advertiser's logo. Not just the colour but the size is too big. I dread the day we have sleeve sponsors too.

85-87 and the current version my faves. Just need to lose the shield around the cock and we’re in business.

Anything by under armour has been awful but low point has to be 05-06. Ugly as sin and isn’t even our kit, why not play in stripes or hoops at that point, tossers

Back
Top Bottom