Fanbase. Are we heading to be like Man U?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Manchester United has been getting stick for beeing a tourist attraction rather than a football club.
Is this where we as Tottenham Hotspur is going?

To in any way try and associate this football club with Manchester United I find totally distasteful. The thread title equally so. Sorry, just not interested.

Last edited:
To in any way try and associate this football club with Manchester United I find totally distasteful. The thread title equally so. Ignore thread pressed, sorry, just not interested.
Associate in revenue. Not in what the club is. I think it is an interesting argument.

Football in is now a million miles away from the proletarian passion that it used to be.

In the space of 50 years it has moved to a largely middle class passtime.

Sky, half and half scarves, and tourist fans.

It's all about money.

I'll try to explain it to you then. Are Tottenham Hotspur fast becoming a brand more than a football club?

Finger was poised on the 'Ignore Thread' when I saw this post. You should never have to explain a thread title to someone. Why not entitle it as per the italics and leave any reference to Man Utd out of it.
Just a suggestion..... :thumbup:

Finger was poised on the 'Ignore Thread' when I saw this post. You should never have to explain a thread title to someone. Why not entitle it as per the italics and leave any reference to Man Utd out of it.
Just a suggestion..... :thumbup:

Probably shouldn't have taken EIGHT posts to get there either. :dierno:

Back
Top Bottom