Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Correct

adele-3_1490984a.jpg

She even writes her own songs, much respect
Do I see Levy's massive spam head sneaking into shot on the right?

From the look of joy on their face and the empty red seats in the background, this must be after our 3-2 victory the at the Death Star in 2010.

Salman Rushdie..one of us.
Osama Bin Laden..one of them.

so basically, all this current religious crap can be traced back to a spurs fan trolling the entire muslim world, and some deranged gooner (any other sort?) talking it all too seriously.

Just remembered and I can not be bothered to scroll through the thread but Status Quo and regular heart surgery regular, Rick Parfitt, is a Spurs fan.....I can only assume the Man Utd song they recorded called 'come on you reds' was during their crack cocaine freebasing hell phase.........

Back
Top Bottom