FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DYfwnAmXUAE5gwG.jpg

Danny Mills. "I just don't understand why he's taking off Lamela and bringing on Dele, why is he doing that, I just can't understand".

Its because he's one of the best managers in the game and you're a washed up former journeyman player. Thats why you can't understand.

Good luck & safe travels to all making the journey today.
Spare me a thought as I lie here in my hotel bed at Wembley (non refundable, booked by er indoors, together with club Wembley tickets for “last nights” Newcastle game)
:klinsmann:

Sissoko has looked like an actual, genuine football player today for the first time in his Spurs career. Hats off to that man, hopefully this is a turning point.

The whole team (maybe minus a slightly dodgy looking Davinson) have been brilliant. Some of the the close pass and move was extraordinary.

[formation=4231, Lloris Vorm, Aurier Trippier, Vertonghen Sanchez, Alderweireld Foyth, Rose Davies, Dembele Winks, Wanyama Dier, Lamela Moura, Dele Son, Eriksen Sissoko, Kane Llorente][/formation]
That's one hell of a 22-Man Squad!

Ohhh shit, just remembered this is our last game for 2 weeks.

Batten down the hatches TFC, the international break (aka Cunt Off Season) has arrived!!!

Plus I'm looking forward to at least 3 quality Aberdeenshire threads.

Back
Top Bottom