FA Cup -Preston (A) 28/01 - 6PMKO BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still waiting patiently to use this gif...

giphy.gif

How does conte watch out ganes and think his doing a great job?
We are the dullist team in the PL!
He needs abandon his back 5 go to 4. Play extra forward. Bit like what Micah said.

He deserved it,

Those who disagreed; well... They disagree. : P

that was fucking nothing compared to the crap said on this forum over the years. He has no right to even suggest he should get any more time at the club.

He's not got youth, past performance, HG status or anything else going for him.

.....He does however have his contract.

Maybe for family reasons he wants to stay in London?

Who knows..... But he's not holding us to ransom like the extent of your comments would suggest.

(Ditto the hate dished out previously to Winks)

Everyone knows what we need to do is to sell Dier, Davies, Sanchez, Sess, Doh, Royal, Tanganga and get a whole new back line + GK.

It's never going to happen in my lifetime. I'm 35, I'll be 70 and we'll still have the same defensive unit.
Think we could keep Dier and Davies as back-ups. Davies could be used as a leftback to.

The rest should have been gone years ago

Aww look the two nasty little neanderthals have come together. I would be worried, if their combined IQ wasn't still double digits, or if they weren't too busy having a pop at gay people or pondering how great it would be to kick someone's head in.
You're trying to hold some kind of moral high ground after cheating at chess against a load of people you've never met. :contelol:

Those who disagreed; well... They disagree. : P

.....He does however have his contract.

Maybe for family reasons he wants to stay in London?

Who knows..... But he's not holding us to ransom like the extent of your comments would suggest.
Exactly he has every right to want to see out his contract if he so wishes. I actually saw Sanchez in a Waitrose - same one as Winks. Not relevant but...

Back
Top Bottom