FA Cup -Preston (A) 28/01 - 6PMKO BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a load of bollocks

We've been superb

Real marker for the rest of the league , we're spurs and we're on the rise

This place really has been infiltrated by gooners , if they put on such a peformance , you'd all be wanking over them

but not me btw , I get it , I'm proper tottenham

TOP FAN TOP FAN TOP FAN

It just shows how far backwards we’ve gone as a team over the last few years. There’s not one of our first choice defenders today who would get into the starting 11 from 5 or 6 years ago

Um...... Hate to break it to you but Dier & Davies were both regular starters for Poch..... And did well.

I'm sorry - Sess is terrible. I'd rather have Winks playing over him.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

I hardly watched the first half, I know those players not wasting my time. I am debating if should watch the second half.

I don't know what Son's position is anymore in this squad. Roaming around the middle of the pitch with no real purpose. He hardly makes any runs anymore, always looking for the pass back to him around the 18 yard box.
He looks completely lost out there at times

Back
Top Bottom