FA Cup -Preston (A) 28/01 - 6PMKO BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

See Mbappe scored 5 goals against a sixth tier side in their domestic cup.

We are talking about resting players to face a team in the division below us.

Got to say I think our fans aren’t ready for the winning mentality required by our potential new Qatari overlords.

Our players can rest when they are dead!!! Until then win football matches. That’s what you are paid for.

Good evening all , hopefully after you've beaten Fulham tonight you will be looking forward to this weekends trip to Deepdale to face Preston North End in the FA Cup

This is just a quick introduction to Preston forum Home | PebbleLeague.com a friendly PNE forum , im ProudPreston29 from the forum and its just a little friendly invite to check out our match thread and if you are making the trip up north there is a local beer guide in there too .

Match Thread : Preston North End v Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup Round 4 | PebbleLeague.com

Feel free to sign up , it would be great to hear your views on the upcoming match or just have a browse.

Fattynomates is a forum legend for a transfer rumour he started here a few years back that the MSM picked up and ran with. Someone cleverer than me might be able to find the link.

This competition should be our focus. 8 days rest to our next match and so no problem playing anybody. Kane is desperate for a trophy and will not win one on the bench and therefore starts. I would say start our strongest 11 but I did not think yesterday's 11 was the strongest with Son & lloris in it, so they get a rest. There are others that we can trust that are not a lot different to those that started yesterday but our best players play.
Forester
Romereo, Dier, Lenglet
Doherty, Sarr, Bentencur, Sess
Kula, Kane, Richie
6 changes but the team is just as strong.

These Preston fans seem Like a decent bunch.........

Its A Trap GIF

Back
Top Bottom