FA Cup -Preston (A) 28/01 - 6PMKO BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have a whole weeks rest after this, so I want some changes but not wholesale. We have 5 subs available, so we can properly rotate if we reach the point we're cruising through.

Since we're insisting on a two man midfield, I want to see Biss-Rod to see if they can play together. Hojbjerg needs a rest. I don't hate him like some on here, but Biss has a higher ceiling and it would be good to start forming that partnership.

We have a whole weeks rest after this, so I want some changes but not wholesale. We have 5 subs available, so we can properly rotate if we reach the point we're cruising through.

Since we're insisting on a two man midfield, I want to see Biss-Rod to see if they can play together. Hojbjerg needs a rest. I don't hate him like some on here, but Biss has a higher ceiling and it would be good to start forming that partnership.
Forster
Doc.. Sanchez... Lenglet...Davies.. Perisic
Biss...Rodders/Sarr
Gill .... Kane... Richie.

Not what I'd like, but what I expect.

A Preston fan started a thread yesterday which I've just merged into this one and now it looks like they've started the match thread :bentley:

If we lose, I'll take full responsibility.

The Office Ryan GIF

Don't expect much from us , best away record in the division but one of the worst at home
I take it the away fans are in the Kop? Thinking of grabbing a couple of tickets in the Home end but not sure where to go for

Edit - Maybe not!
Please note that new customer registrations are currently disabled, we apologise for any inconvenience. :contefacepalm:

Pick the team that can win the game. Start with strength and then sub as required, or a lesser side and then adter 60 mins if necessary.

No need to rest up and look what 8 day's rest did when we played Woolwich.

I take it the away fans are in the Kop? Thinking of grabbing a couple of tickets in the Home end but not sure where to go for

Edit - Maybe not!
Please note that new customer registrations are currently disabled, we apologise for any inconvenience. :contefacepalm:
Yes away fans are in the Kop , hearing that there alot of returns because of the kick off time from your side. Worth sticking it out with your ticket office

Back
Top Bottom