Fa Cup fifth round- rochdale afc v tottenham hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know a fair bit about that stadium - it’s to keep the grass alive, basically. Grass needs air and light circulating to keep healthy. That why you don’t want a closed roof. As to why it isn’t fully retractable - if you’ve been to Wembley you’ll appreciate the size and span of it, it’s huge. That cost vs number of days per year if any that it needs to be closed. Not worth it
So why have it at all.
Couldn’t they have a roof which allows light in without having a bit that retracts?

Imagine if you didn’t watch this assuming it would be a run of the mill game.
Then saw the score was 5-1 and assumed you were right!

What you would of missed...

goddamnit i've been dying to see spurs play a game with the orange ball. perfect opportunity is here.
i can't believe they've got VAR ready for this, but didn't remember to bring an orange ball on a snow forecast day.

Back
Top Bottom