Fa Cup fifth round- rochdale afc v tottenham hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

------------------------Vorm-------------------------
KWP-------Foyth-----------Sanchez------Rose
---------------Dier-----------Winks-----------------
Moura-------------Lamela-------------------Son
----------------------Llorente------------------------

------------------------Vorm-------------------------
KWP-------Foyth-----------Sanchez------Rose
---------------Dier-----------Winks-----------------
Moura-------------Lamela-------------------Son
----------------------Llorente------------------------

Would love to see this but with Sissoko over Dier, who could do with a rest.

Its a shame Poch refuses to play KWP in his natural position

I've been to the likes of Baku and Donetsk to watch Spurs, and done the Northern midweek away games in the rain etc, but I genuinely feel that games like this are the ones that require the most dedication. With those long Euro trips there is the novelty factor and the excitement of seeing a new country, plus you're on holiday. This, on the other hand, is a weakened team in a humdrum game we are expected to win, which will only provide a small amount of satisfaction if we do, and yet will be horrible if we don't, in a shit stadium with no atmosphere, in what's currently looking like being -3C. And from my seat in Wembley, (back of the lower tier, at the freezing cold end of the ground) I can barely see the other end- which we will be attacking in the second half.

But I'm Spurs, of course I'll fucking be there.
Somehow I think you won't have a problem picking yourself a different seat a bit further forward, or along the sideline...

I’ll be there Mrs P. Although due to the amount of fingers I’ve lost to frostbite following Spurs, gloves have become rather redundant. However, if you see a Spurs fan wearing mittens or oven gloves it’s probably me.

Spurs oven gloves of course Joe?
3639383532_01.jpg

That new stadium won't pay for itself...

Kane. I think he will want to go in strong & try to get the job done early doors before putting Harry back in cotton wool. Not saying I agree with it, but the last thing we want is them growing in confidence & heaven forbid, taking us into extra time.

Yeh, to be fair you’re probably right. After seeing City, Woolwich and Liverpool go out we really have to give this our all.

Kane. I think he will want to go in strong & try to get the job done early doors before putting Harry back in cotton wool. Not saying I agree with it, but the last thing we want is them growing in confidence & heaven forbid, taking us into extra time.

I’m thinking the same. It obviously won’t be full strength (would be funny though), but I can see Kane and Dele starting. Kane’s gunning for 40+ goals and a new record, and he’ll be up for this.

Biggest problem for me (apart from weather) is having 3 home matches in 8 days, and getting my 'lucky' clothes washed in time.

Also think once your ticket scanned at turnstiles for this particular fixture another 20 LP is automatically added to your account.

Which reminds me of Newport game where person in front of me was trying to scan their ticket against the explanatory diagram on wall. Did they expect the wall to,open up? So funny.

If we did go out then at least we'd be guaranteed to win the CL because 8 is our designated lucky ending year this century. I believe it operates sequentially in the order of 1882. So next century it will be 8 again, then it will be 2 in the 23rd century. It will either then revert to 1 or civilization will end.

Quick, call ChasnDave.

Oh it's lucky for Spuuuuurs in the n-th century since their inauguration when the year ends in the sequential digit, n, from the number representing the year of their inauguration...

Biggest problem for me (apart from weather) is having 3 home matches in 8 days, and getting my 'lucky' clothes washed in time.

Also think once your ticket scanned at turnstiles for this particular fixture another 20 LP is automatically added to your account.

Which reminds me of Newport game where person in front of me was trying to scan their ticket against the explanatory diagram on wall. Did they expect the wall to,open up? So funny.
so glad I'm not the only one who has 'lucky' clothes....ridiculous I know, but have so many superstitions it is now beyond logical.

Quick, call ChasnDave.

Oh it's lucky for Spuuuuurs in the n-th century since their inauguration when the year ends in the sequential digit, n, from the number representing the year of their inauguration...
Of course numerologists also put great store by the sum of the individual digits in the case of larger numbers, which in the case of 2+0+1+8 obviously =

number-one-clipart-847-blue-number-one-clip-art.png

Back
Top Bottom