F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The game should be over by now, Fulham have been very poor and we've not made enough of it.
Can't see Fulham being that slack 2nd half.

Man we're annoying to watch in games like this. Always making the wrong decision in the final third or rushing a pass or shot. Should be 4 up but as we saw at the end Fulham can always nick one.

Winks has been great. Just need our attackers to show some composure now. Really think this would be a good game for Janssen to get a goal in.

Really good half from us, and a decent game. Got the goal we deserved so no need to get desperate. Fulham have to come at us, but seem happy to piss around at the back.

We all expected a very tough game, and we've come here, pressed and dominated.
No complaints from me. A second half goal to calm the nerves later would be nice, but same again, and it will come.

Just glad to see we can still play a bit of football and fight for it.

Man we're annoying to watch in games like this. Always making the wrong decision in the final third or rushing a pass or shot. Should be 4 up but as we saw at the end Fulham can always nick one.

Its funny, and Im not saying you, but before games like this, we all expected a very tough game, and not many are confident of the win yet, even at 1-0 up, which I get.

But we play well, and score and "we should be 4-0 up"...

I can promise if we win, the same people saying we would lose will say it does'nt prove anything because its "only Fulham" all of a sudden.

People criticising eriksen, bizzare!

Final product might not be perfect every time, who's is? The ball for the goal was perfect and he is giving Fulham nightmares with his movement, picking balls up in the holes between defence and midfield.

Their players would be very relieved to see him come off.

People criticising eriksen, bizzare!

Final product might not be perfect every time, who's is? The ball for the goal was perfect and he is giving Fulham nightmares with his movement, picking balls up in the holes between defence and midfield.

Their players would be very relieved to see him come off.

People never learn.

How is it top stuff? I find it embarrassing tbh. Wenger in 20 yrs has won 3 PL trophies that's more than we've won in our entire history. He also never finished below us ..

Should we all bow down in mercy to Liverpool and Man United then, too, by that logic?

How is it top stuff? I find it embarrassing tbh. Wenger in 20 yrs has won 3 PL trophies that's more than we've won in our entire history. He also never finished below us ..
At this point, he's past it and senile. As long as he's there they're winning fuck all from here on.
A sign of how bad he's gotten, your archrivals fans want him to stay. Says it all.

Back
Top Bottom