F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just back. That was about as a perfect football day out as you can get. I fucking love Craven Cottage, getting there, having a beer in some nice pubs, sang for nearly 90mins, went a bit quite around 30-40min mark, other than that lots of different songs, best thing was we kept those clappers quite from 15mins onwards, only time you heard them was when they hoofed the ball 30yrds up the pitch! Just imaging our new single tier end nearly x4 times the size of the away end at Fulham!!!!

Bossed game from first to last whistle, thought Fulham were a bit shit to be honest, expected more but not complaining. Great tempo and some beautiful one touch stuff played today. Eriksen is so fucking good MOTM by a very long way, he was everywhere and at the centre of everything we did. Lovely to see Vertonghen back and just slot straight back in, he is like a jewel in a swiss watch. Winks another assured and commanding performance, he is pushing hard for Dembele's position!! Again, another great performance from the entire team.

I'm gonna mention Trippier as I bash him a fair bit. Thought he had a great game, pushed high up the pitch and his link-up with whoever was around him was great. Still maintain though his crossing was shit, still didn't find a Spurs shirt (playing a long ball from the touchline), apart from when he pulled it back or played it short, this is what he should focus on, this is dangerous and isn't wasteful and opportunities come of it like the 2nd goal, more of this please.

Millwall at home too, Utd vs Chelsea thank you very much. Scum can fucking fuck off.

The perfect day..

A great performance, a comfortable win and the fans were superb. Never stopped singing for 90 minutes.

Some great pubs to have a pre match pint.. I really miss Fulham being in the prem..

And to top it off We draw Millwall..

If Carlsberg did days.......

I think we should throw this one along with next Thur's game so we can concentrate on the league and getting back into Europe next season & then throwing that.

Wenger-style!

Id play the U18s.

Dread to think how we're gonna perform in this game.

Nah, remember how everyone was laughing at Chelsea when they lost to Woolwich 3-0. Or more recently, when Klopp's Liverpool were shite. Or when City and Pep had lost control. Or Bayern apparently getting beaten by Woolwich, becuase they're not THAT good this year. Or how Barcelona shouldn't have any great problems getting past PSG?

Football changes fast. And we'll be back in better form soon. Don't lose the patience or faith.

Last edited:
Well that was easier than I thought. Right attitude form the start.
Winks, really good.
Eriksen too.
Jan back, more composure. He just seems to be able to find a bit of space and moves the ball quicker. Much different at the back with the left right balance.
I also think that Vorm's distribution puts us under less pressure. It was immaculate. No dallying, just crisp fast and precise passing when under pressure.
That's Lloris's biggest fault.
Edit fucking hell I must have taken my eyes off the game during the end of the first half as I didn't even see Vorm nearly do a Lloris with that misplaced pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom