Everywhere we go

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whats his problem with that then?

Yeah God forbid we ever up like The Green Brigade.....I mean....a passionate, non stop atmosphere at home??

Naaaaaah, lets slate that too. Lets slate everything.

Singing is small time, lets be like Highbury...that lot ones things in silence.

Fucking hell, a site for ultras who dont like noise

:avbfacepalm:
I first heard our version at the Asteras Tripolis game in block 35. Great atmosphere.

I first heard our version at the Asteras Tripolis game in block 35. Great atmosphere.

I makes me die.....the songs have been stale for a few years now, and the home atmosphere like a morgue...(waits for Carlito to tell me Ive never stepped foot in North London so wouldnt know).....now there are some new songs talking off, ones which are creating an atmosphere, and people are moaning about it.

I think Cant Smile Without You and Wanna Make Those Eyes At Me For are fucking shit to be honest, and usually get about a maximum of 10 pissed up old timers singing it on a good day.

But each to their own, they are having fun. Shall I make a thread saying:
"TODAY I HEARD A SONG. IT WAS A BIT CRINGE. I FELT LIKE A PALACE FAN. IM UBER"

Fucking nerve of some people...sing or dont. If you dont, then stop slating the fans making a noise.

I makes me die.....the songs have been stale for a few years now, and the home atmosphere like a morgue...(waits for Carlito to tell me Ive never stepped foot in North London so wouldnt know).....now there are some new songs talking off, ones which are creating an atmosphere, and people are moaning about it.

I think Cant Smile Without You and Wanna Make Those Eyes At Me For are fucking shit to be honest, and usually get about a maximum of 10 pissed up old timers singing it on a good day.

Fucking nerve of some people...sing or dont. If you dont, then stop slating the fans making a noise.
Yep, noise should come first - you can be picky about the content later (as long as its not racist, homophobic etc..)

Please dont tell me you are talking about Grand Old Team when you say recently....thats been sung for decades.
Please give me some credit, I'm not that thick.
It's that call and repeat song
'CELLLTIC
CELLLTIC
GLASGOWS GREEN AND WHITE
GLASGOWS GREEN AND WHITE'

but someone has changed it to fit Tottenham instead, not a fan.

CSWY would be great but its a bit slow and hard to get a lot of people singing it at one time. It did happen at a few 1882 games in the Europa last season and was good. (you'd know if you were there ;))

I like it, seems to make a lot of noise and creates an atmosphere, which is what we all want right?

That said what is all this snobbery on here about songs being Lower League? Football chants are designed to get behind the team and create an atmosphere, if a song you create does that then mission accomplished, no matter what league you are in. A lot of lower league grounds have good atmospheres because of songs like this? White Hart Lane no longer has a good atmosphere and we are looking for ways to improve that, this I think will help.

You criticise an awful lot, but you never put anything forward yourself

Agree with you, Poch came out recently and said the best atmosphere he has experienced in England was at Sheffield. Seems to be a pretty decent endorsement of sounding "lower league".

Soooooo what are the lyrics to this song that is causing such a controversy?

I couldn't tell from the youtube video on page 1

If you're serious:

Everywhere we go
Everywhere we go
We're the Tottenham Boys
Making all the noise
Everywhere we go (Repeat).

Considering you usually cunt me off, you owe me some lovin'.

Last edited:

How dare you Samuel, i`m one of those pissed up "old timers" !
:klinsmann:

Whats his problem with that then?

Yeah God forbid we ever up like The Green Brigade.....I mean....a passionate, non stop atmosphere at home??

Naaaaaah, lets slate that too. Lets slate everything.

Singing is small time, lets be like Highbury...that lot won things in silence.

Fucking hell, a site for ultras who dont like noise

:avbfacepalm:
The Green brigade are fucking rodents

Just thinking about this, you can tell things are going ok when we are debating chants!! Who remembers the endless AVB and Sherwood bullshit!! Long may it continue

:pochlol:

Just thinking about this, you can tell things are going ok when we are debating chants!! Who remembers the endless AVB and Sherwood bullshit!! Long may it continue

:pochlol:
Agreed. Also there is debate about football, who is the best No.10, who goes right or left. Beats the hell out of posting how gutless our players are. Still early days but signs are there that show marked changes about this Tottenham under Poch.

Please give me some credit, I'm not that thick.
It's that call and repeat song
'CELLLTIC
CELLLTIC
GLASGOWS GREEN AND WHITE
GLASGOWS GREEN AND WHITE'

but someone has changed it to fit Tottenham instead, not a fan.

Take it you don't listen to the podcast...?
or
are devilishly good at sarcasm.

Anthony Beale , don't know you but wonder where the suck up comment comes from, but teams thrive on noise and commitment from the terraces, I'll be at the Lane on Monday night giving my all for our under 21s, will you be there ?dont mind criticism but I sing for the shirt, been doing that since 1967, probably before you were born pal COYS

Back
Top Bottom