Everywhere we go

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got stuck in Northampton on saturday night on my way back to London from Glasgow, this young lot of Yids back from West Brom invited me into their group and they were singing this Everywhere We Go song all the time.
So i`m giving it the thumbs up even though i`m a bit of an old cunt who likes the Old songs .

The " I'm only a poor little Yiddo,"

Is to the same tune as,
" he's only a poor little Gooner
His face is all tattered and torn,
He made me felt sick,
So I hit him with a brick ,
and now he don't sing anymore.

Try it you'lll recognise the tune, when you say it.....apparently it appeared on a video about 80's violence, something like Green Day( Green Door)

It's also chanted in the film Green Street by the bloke playing the fat ugly Millwall leader as he's battering someone to death, except changed to 'he's only a poor little Hammer'

I keep meaning to get a bit of this old classic going..... (to you are my sunshine)
'You are my Tottenham, my only Tottenham, you make me happy, when skies are grey, you never know just how I much I love you, please don't take my Tottenham away, la la la la la, yids, la la la la, yids, la la la. la la la, You arrrrre my Tottenham etc.."

I've been going away regularly since 1988, and we sang this for years, but think it died out late 90s... should be brought back.

chelseaa sing that, so it's a chelsea song, cant sing songs anyone else sings. did you not read the ' how to be a tottenham fan song guide' page 52, chapter 3, come on get with it

Hang on if we can't sing other peoples songs, doesnt that mean they're pretty much all off the table?
Black Lace, Bruce Channel and whoever wrote "when jonny comes marching home" are gonna be knocking on our door for the royalties soon!

Am I the only one who finds this song a bit cringe?

Don't get me wrong we need new songs but this all feels very lower league.....and a bit.........Palace.

I like it, seems to make a lot of noise and creates an atmosphere, which is what we all want right?

That said what is all this snobbery on here about songs being Lower League? Football chants are designed to get behind the team and create an atmosphere, if a song you create does that then mission accomplished, no matter what league you are in. A lot of lower league grounds have good atmospheres because of songs like this? White Hart Lane no longer has a good atmosphere and we are looking for ways to improve that, this I think will help.

You criticise an awful lot, but you never put anything forward yourself

Hang on if we can't sing other peoples songs, doesnt that mean they're pretty much all off the table?
Black Lace, Bruce Channel and whoever wrote "when jonny comes marching home" are gonna be knocking on our door for the royalties soon!
Come on now we have to sing an authentic spurs song....
"BOOOOOO" or "fuck off Ade cunt"

Let's do that for 90 mins so we don't sound like a small club

Let's face it... it's one of the ONLY songs we sing at the moment that doesn't include the name of an opposing player, or wind some Human Rights group up the wrong way...
I say stick with it!!

Levy promised a section on the new stadium behind one of the goals dedicated to fans willing to sing for the shirt, not just when we are winning.
1882 are dedicated to do just that, whether they are under 16 or our first team, I don't care what we sing as long as people hear us COYS

You criticise an awful lot, but you never put anything forward yourself

This is the thing....he has slated The Trust, the banner that was being made, our "good luck", fans that go, fans that dont go, the 1882 movement was supposedly too small time, and now this.

But never a suggestion of what he could possibly offer this club, other than bullshit lies about travelling to the far reaches of Eastern Europe for some obscure pre season friendly back in the day, coked out of his face, standing at the back of the terrace in a daze with no clothes on before realizing he was in in the home end and had to be led away by military police with thousands of maniac hooligans trying to rip his head off and he was still chanting Yid Army and the police dogs were hanging off his bollocks and he cant remember who scored but he went nuts in the back of the van and he woke up in a cell with the worst hangover ever ever ever ever......fucking dick

Levy promised a section on the new stadium behind one of the goals dedicated to fans willing to sing for the shirt, not just when we are winning.
1882 are dedicated to do just that, whether they are under 16 or our first team, I don't care what we sing as long as people hear us COYS
Fucking suck up

I thinks he means the 'North London is blue and white - fuck off you scum in red' one. Of course I could be wrong, it's been known.

Whats his problem with that then?

Yeah God forbid we ever up like The Green Brigade.....I mean....a passionate, non stop atmosphere at home??

Naaaaaah, lets slate that too. Lets slate everything.

Singing is small time, lets be like Highbury...that lot won things in silence.

Fucking hell, a site for ultras who dont like noise

:avbfacepalm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom