Everton [H] Sat 23 Dec, 3pm... oooooooh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still coming to terms with no live TV coverage having been spoiled lately 😒

Don't think it will be easy, but it never really is. Well up for the next installment though, hopefully some more Decki and Richy magic today.

Hate to use this term but it feels a bit “must win” doesn’t it? Win and we are right on the tails of the leaders, lose and we might be cut adrift with Newcastle with plenty of games left to catch up but work to do

Everton will be tough.

0-0 then

Villa dropping very unexpected points to the bottom team when they could have gone top. Should we invent a new word and call it Villasy (not sure how to spell it) Expect the Media we use it to bash us and call it Spursy.
Now we must not follow suit and get closer to the top 4 and win.

Another weekend where those above us drop points. Win today and we've gained ground on at least 2, while also putting the pressure on Man City for their game in hand.

This is a strange, strange season. A run of wins and before you know it we could be top again.

So excited to finally attend my first ever Spurs home game at the stadium! Went for a stadium tour yesterday, thinking that was the closest I would ever get, but I found a group of people with spares that we can join!

Practical question, I would take the Victoria line and aim to arrive at Seven Sisters 1.30pm and walk from there. Is that a safe approach timing wise for the 3pm kick off?

So excited to finally attend my first ever Spurs home game at the stadium! Went for a stadium tour yesterday, thinking that was the closest I would ever get, but I found a group of people with spares that we can join!

Practical question, I would take the Victoria line and aim to arrive at Seven Sisters 1.30pm and walk from there. Is that a safe approach timing wise for the 3pm kick off?
Yes mate.

Walk down the high road takes about half hour at a leisurely pace.

That will be plenty of time, stop in a pub and take in some atmosphere on your way

How many unpunished fouls will Everton get? My guess is a lot.

Meanwhile the "dirtiest" team in the prem will line up with a guy wearing a mask because someone swung an arm that break his nose, and another with 14 stitches because someone in a different game also swung an elbow. Neither of them were even whistled as fouls let alone a yellow or red card.

Add to that our best playmaker and best CM both sidelined after getting hacked out of the game.

Great work PGMOL.

You like Chicken? I know a place ...

Let's batter these poundland fucks. COYS!

Back
Top Bottom