Everton (H)- Doomsday?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea leading...fuck that.

Please don't say you're surprised?

Of COURSE they're leading, just like we were after 35 seconds.. ONLY difference is, they'll hang onto their lead, 'cos Sunderland ain't Everton!

Oh, and anyone else suspect Chelsea and ArseAnal Chipping in for today's referee??

Football is dying before our very eyes!

Of COURSE they're leading, just like we were after 35 seconds.. ONLY difference is, they'll hang onto their lead, 'cos Sunderland ain't Everton!

Oh, and anyone else suspect Chelsea and ArseAnal Chipping in for today's referee??

I'm not, but I can still dream.

RIP FOOTBALL
LOVED FATHER AND HUSBAND
1858-1991

Ignoring the league ramifications of the result. I think it's pleasing that we put in a pretty decent performance against a very decent side, without Bale, and without Lennon. And how good was it seeing Huddlestone put in a good performance.

:hudd:

We might not have got the three points today, but the performance was worthy of them. I do think this might be a good game for moral though, the team showed what's in them and at this stage last year we weren't seeing that. So: 3 points at Chelsea anyone?

IMO, not going to happen. The effort was there today, but so was the shoddy defending and lack of quality and incisiveness.

That really was a game of two 90ths.... The 1st minute, and the final 5... Everything in between was frighteningly familiar!

Mathematically, I realise that doesn't add up, but fuck it, it's Spurs... When did anything ever work out mathematically for us?

Back
Top Bottom