Everton (H)- Doomsday?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite the woeful ref it was a pretty decent performance from our weakened side and I will certainly take a draw. If Chelsea drop points it's still in our hands, especially since we play them. Finishing above the goons is of course preferable but let's just focus on our team.

Also, booing, entitled fans give me your tickets, thanks.

I was furious when Hudd came on for Dembele, but he changed the game, was fantastic. Maybe this is what his future holds coming on late in games to spray balls all over the pitch. Just wish he had taken Dempsey off rather than Dembele.

Absolutely gutted we didn't take 3 points today, with that performance we were good value for it. Let down by some suspect defending yet again which is really starting to hurt us too frequently now. Fuck Everton.

Back
Top Bottom