Everton (H)- Doomsday?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ppreflex.gif

Chill out, we're still in this

We've been robbed today by a trio dressed in black. So many situations where they should have whistled for some sort of foul against everton and just let it go, then a bit later pulled us up on the same thing...

Frustrating not to get 3 points considering but at least we got SOMETHING. Ade looking more composed at a crucial time, more game time for Holtby, key players returning for the next league game. Could have been A LOT worse today

Would have taken a draw before the game, just Everton really fucking pissed me off this year.

Although good to come back and get a 2nd, how many does Siggurdson have now?

Thank fuck Chelski are losing!

Well done to the team for not giving up. I dont think we played badly today, and we faced 12 men with the shitty ref today. I do think we need to change our overall approach though because we need to find those penetrating runs and passes.

Back
Top Bottom